Check your account email address ×

Dementia Joe. Has a nice ring to it.

This will not end well.

An Honest Question of Joe Biden's Cognitive Health

Mar 05, 2020 8:52pm MST by MWF, Community

This is not a post that I want to write, but I think its extremely important. I recently made a post about why Bloomberg is a horrible candidate, and I still think he would be totally unelectable. But in the face of possibly having Joe Biden as our nominee instead, I think this is a must-have discussion for Democrats.

Recently, I commented that Joe Biden might have dementia and my post was removed. Look, nobody likes to talk about that and its not something I would typically feel comfortable bringing up. But its not concern trolling. Its genuine concern. Even though I often disagree with him policy-wise, I think Joe Biden is a pretty decent person and politician. In the VP debates in 2008 and 2012, he was incredibly quick on his feet and very intelligent. In 2016, I sincerely think he would've beat Donald Trump. Not anymore. Here’s an article titled, “Donald Trump’s Son Accused Joe Biden of Having Dementia; Twitter Claims its Potus.” www.ibtimes.com/...

Here’s the thing. Donald Trump’s base doesn't care if Donald Trump has dementia. They’ll vote for him no matter what and they dont believe a word we say anyway. However, do you all remember the nonstop talk about Hillary’s emails? The issue barely mattered, and yet it covered the news cycle for the entire race. Imagine having a candidate with DEMENTIA. Imagine that being the narrative. Donald Trump and the Republicans have no shame at all. Donald Trump is already out there saying Joe Biden belongs in a nursing home. Imagine a nickname like “Dementia Joe”. That makes “Crooked Hillary” look like child’s play. If we nominate Joe, HE WILL LOSE. My grandmother had dementia and I often had to take care of her until she started hospice. I’ve already seen this. Joe’s incoherence and confusion is not his stutter and they're not gaffes. It’s dementia. 

Look, even if you don't like Bernie, even if you hate his online supporters (including me), even if you’re concerned about his physical health (understandable), he seems to be in perfect health now and has a much better chance to beat Trump. He’s the only other candidate*. If electability is your only concern, for the love of God, please dont vote for Joe. Vote for Bernie.

You dont have to like this guy either, I imagine Kulinski wouldn't be popular on this site because he can come across as a dick sometimes. That’s beside the point. But watch this mashup of Joe Biden. It’s a 10 minute video, but the mashup starts at 1:52.

https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2020/3/5/1924845/-An-Honest-Question-of-Joe-Biden-s-Cognitive-Health

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I stole that from the other Biden thread. It needed its own thread. 

Everyone can see it. Biden has serious issues. 

Could be stress. Wait until Wolfe posts come mid week.  Same thing  :lol: 

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Could be stress. Wait until Wolfe posts come mid week.  Same thing  :lol: 

He is having trouble no doubt. He didn't even want to run. Stupid Dems shamed him into it. 

12 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

He is having trouble no doubt. He didn't even want to run. Stupid Dems shamed him into it. 

Where’s Hunter when we really need him? 

“McGovern made some stupid mistakes, but in context they seem almost frivolous compared to the things Richard Nixon does every day of his life, on purpose, as a matter of policy and a perfect expression of everything he stands for.

Jesus! Where will it end? How low do you have to stoop in this country to be President?” 
― Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail '72

“The whole framework of the presidency is getting out of hand. It's come to the point where you almost can't run unless you can cause people to salivate and whip on each other with big sticks. You almost have to be a rock star to get the kind of fever you need to survive in American politics.” 

“The main problem in any democracy is that crowd-pleasers are generally brainless swine who can go out on a stage & whup their supporters into an orgiastic frenzy—then go back to the office & sell every one of the poor bastards down the tube for a nickel apiece.” 

Biden has been too traumatized by the loss of his son Beau, and his first wife and kid. He's just running on his " fightin' Irish ",  and peer pressure. His heart is not in it, and he knows it. 

This election cycle is going to take twists and turns. True dat. 

He stated a few years ago that he was still reeling from Beau's death, and would not run at that time. 

The dems will try to get him in. Once he's in, his VP can carry on his dem agenda if necessary. 

It's all a calculated risk...……………..ANYTHING THAT WILL GET TRUMP OUT. 

11 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

This will not end well.

An Honest Question of Joe Biden's Cognitive Health

Mar 05, 2020 8:52pm MST by MWF, Community

This is not a post that I want to write, but I think its extremely important. I recently made a post about why Bloomberg is a horrible candidate, and I still think he would be totally unelectable. But in the face of possibly having Joe Biden as our nominee instead, I think this is a must-have discussion for Democrats.

Recently, I commented that Joe Biden might have dementia and my post was removed. Look, nobody likes to talk about that and its not something I would typically feel comfortable bringing up. But its not concern trolling. Its genuine concern. Even though I often disagree with him policy-wise, I think Joe Biden is a pretty decent person and politician. In the VP debates in 2008 and 2012, he was incredibly quick on his feet and very intelligent. In 2016, I sincerely think he would've beat Donald Trump. Not anymore. Here’s an article titled, “Donald Trump’s Son Accused Joe Biden of Having Dementia; Twitter Claims its Potus.” www.ibtimes.com/...

Here’s the thing. Donald Trump’s base doesn't care if Donald Trump has dementia. They’ll vote for him no matter what and they dont believe a word we say anyway. However, do you all remember the nonstop talk about Hillary’s emails? The issue barely mattered, and yet it covered the news cycle for the entire race. Imagine having a candidate with DEMENTIA. Imagine that being the narrative. Donald Trump and the Republicans have no shame at all. Donald Trump is already out there saying Joe Biden belongs in a nursing home. Imagine a nickname like “Dementia Joe”. That makes “Crooked Hillary” look like child’s play. If we nominate Joe, HE WILL LOSE. My grandmother had dementia and I often had to take care of her until she started hospice. I’ve already seen this. Joe’s incoherence and confusion is not his stutter and they're not gaffes. It’s dementia. 

Look, even if you don't like Bernie, even if you hate his online supporters (including me), even if you’re concerned about his physical health (understandable), he seems to be in perfect health now and has a much better chance to beat Trump. He’s the only other candidate*. If electability is your only concern, for the love of God, please dont vote for Joe. Vote for Bernie.

You dont have to like this guy either, I imagine Kulinski wouldn't be popular on this site because he can come across as a dick sometimes. That’s beside the point. But watch this mashup of Joe Biden. It’s a 10 minute video, but the mashup starts at 1:52.

https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2020/3/5/1924845/-An-Honest-Question-of-Joe-Biden-s-Cognitive-Health

Bernie isn't electable. I asked my sister who votes liberal primarily because she can't stand religious fanatics, who she would vote for if Bernie got the nomination.  She said she simply wouldn't vote.  She said of her friends and other attorneys she knows, many would vote for Trump and the others wouldn't vote at all. Bernie has his core lazy people who think the world somehow owes them, but most know he's out to lunch.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

Bernie isn't electable. I asked my sister who votes liberal primarily because she can't stand religious fanatics, who she would vote for if Bernie got the nomination.  She said she simply wouldn't vote.  She said of her friends and other attorneys she knows, many would vote for Trump and the others wouldn't vote at all. Bernie has his core lazy people who think the world somehow owes them, but most know he's out to lunch.

Look at Massachusetts. One of the most liberal states in the country. Didn't want Bernie.

• Like 1