Check your account email address ×

Trump All Bluster On Trade

• Platinum Contributing Member

Now before everybody starts screaming TDS at me maybe read the article....it really isn't just a Juan Williams hit piece. 

Juan Williams: Trump is all bluster on trade - https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/475691-juan-williams-trump-is-all-bluster-on-trade

Obama’s growth under his second could have come under his first.  That’s a fact.  So, trying to compare what Obama did on the economic scale after the recession. To what is going on now is willful misdirection....and stupidity.

I’ll give Trump through his second term to get some serious fuckery hammered out.  DC is awash in foreign money and Trump can’t just rip it from the hands of our illustrious elected servants so easily.   

There is no doubting the Trump economy...for several reasons and the biggest being consumer confidence.  Anybody that does is a full on retard.  

FTR, Juan is a fucking beta bitch and always has been.  I also can’t stand any of the men retards on that Fox show.  Boot them, the women are much better with talking points and much easier on the eyes.  Why is Ross Gehler hosting a show anyway?