Check your account email address ×

Are we ready for the John Durham show?

I told ya's!!!  I think they have the goods on Hillbag and Obie. Maybe Comey and Lynch are gonna' be toast too. Gonna' take forever, but it's gonna' happen. 

WOO HOO!!!!!!  :happy::happy::happy:

I just don’t see anything happening.  DC is corrupt to the core.  This will be political fodder to scare the Dems (as it should).

But, what if?  What if this does lead to something?  What if high ranking members of Obama’s corrupt regime end up getting their feet held to the fire here?  Comey, Lynch, Brennan, Clapper, Clinton and their underlings being forced under oath to claim “Executive Privilege”.

Wow.

I believe it's gonna' morph into a clusterfuck of immense proportion, never before seen in America. 

It will be much worse than Nixon and Watergate. 

It will be intense if OBAMA gets indicted...………….the blacks will go nuts.

It will be intense because TRUMP is Hated so much more than Nixon. 

Just my .02c. 

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I just don’t see anything happening.  DC is corrupt to the core.  This will be political fodder to scare the Dems (as it should).

But, what if?  What if this does lead to something?  What if high ranking members of Obama’s corrupt regime end up getting their feet held to the fire here?  Comey, Lynch, Brennan, Clapper, Clinton and their underlings being forced under oath to claim “Executive Privilege”.

Wow.

Executive privilege ends when out of office. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Executive privilege ends when out of office. 

Not for events that occurred while in office.  All of this happened under Obama’s watch with these people.

My point in them claiming it is that while it would protect some of their “non-answers” it would directly implicate Obama.  

Let’s be honest, we all know what went on here.