Check your account email address ×

Ex - MI MSP Barney Fife trooper gets 5-15 years in prison in taser death of black teen ATV rider in (d)etoilet

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2019/05/13/ex-state-trooper-sentenced-prison-atv-death-detroit/1154852001/   :read:  The taxpayers will payout millions  again on a clown  cowboy cop that had a proven record of on the job abusive conduct . He should have been  fired before this ever happened . 

1 hour ago, hwytohell said:

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2019/05/13/ex-state-trooper-sentenced-prison-atv-death-detroit/1154852001/   :read:  The taxpayers will payout millions  again on a clown  cowboy cop that had a proven record of on the job abusive conduct . He should have been  fired before this ever happened . 

Bad time to be a cop. Dealing with inner-city people can only be considered a nightmare. 

Either way, you lose. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Bad time to be a cop. Dealing with inner-city people can only be considered a nightmare. 

Either way, you lose. 

Fuck you

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fuck you

I'm gonna' join the local PD out there, and pull a CUFF AND STUFF on your ass, you scrawny, meat-peddlin', shitbag transient welcher!!

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm gonna' join the local PD out there, and pull a CUFF AND STUFF on your ass, you scrawny, meat-peddlin', shitbag transient welcher!!

No you're not

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Either way, you lose. 

The citizens of those areas a protesting against the police on a daily basis. I say, pull the officers out, let it turn into the wild west, come back when the scumbags are gone and start again. Same for LA, DC, Miami, anywhere else people have refused to act like a productive member of society. Fuck em, so sick of seeing horrible shit in the news...

• Thanks 1

I agree. Only problem is, it doesn't work that way...………..UNFORTUNATELY. 

INNOCENT people get caught when these mother-fukkers start slinging lead. Little kids on their front step, get a AK slug in their gut, 'cause some fukker let it rip. 

THE HOSPITAL BILLS for these fucking bastards are ASTRONOMICAL when they get shot, and the TAXPAYER gets stuck with the tab!!

This is a horror show with no end in sight. In my opinion, it will end up as a massive nationwide racial confrontation. Sooner or later. Nothing good will come of this. Mark my words. 

10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I agree. Only problem is, it doesn't work that way...………..UNFORTUNATELY. 

INNOCENT people get caught when these mother-fukkers start slinging lead. Little kids on their front step, get a AK slug in their gut, 'cause some fukker let it rip. 

THE HOSPITAL BILLS for these fucking bastards are ASTRONOMICAL when they get shot, and the TAXPAYER gets stuck with the tab!!

This is a horror show with no end in sight. In my opinion, it will end up as a massive nationwide racial confrontation. Sooner or later. Nothing good will come of this. Mark my words. 

Innocent people are at far more risk from a stupid low IQ pig like you than any thugs 

43 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

well you are the exact personality they want . if only you could learn to lightly veil your racism you could be a player