Check your account email address ×

The picture is a little clearer

Hey Slinger, if you are going to cry like a little bitch because you lost a fucking bet, I will pay the bet for you if you just shut your fucking mouth. $25,000,000 just proved you're talking out your ass because your face knows better.

Highmark, if he continues to renig on his bet, I will pay it. No sense in a charity suffering just because his sorry ass can't handle the truth.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Hey Slinger, if you are going to cry like a little bitch because you lost a fucking bet, I will pay the bet for you if you just shut your fucking mouth. $25,000,000 just proved you're talking out your ass because your face knows better.

Highmark, if he continues to renig on his bet, I will pay it. No sense in a charity suffering just because his sorry ass can't handle the truth.

Nailed it. Slinger is showing everyone what a dumb cunt he really is. Hahahahahab

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

like you did?

i said i will pay and i will pay. i obviously lost the bet as i thought mueller would have solid evidence of collusion. 

If you can show me where it was stated that you and only you decide what is collusion I'll gladly pay.   Go.  :pc:

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Nailed it. Slinger is showing everyone what a dumb cunt he really is. Hahahahahab

Losing a bet and being graceful about it is one thing. "Saying" you lost, then fighting tooth and nail saying you didn't, is one of the most unmanly thing one could do. No, I will never bet with that kind of person. Hell, I would bet with HillaryRider before I would even enter into a compact with THIS SLUG.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Losing a bet and being graceful about it is one thing. "Saying" you lost, then fighting tooth and nail saying you didn't, is one of the most unmanly thing one could do. No, I will never bet with that kind of person. Hell, I would bet with HillaryRider before I would even enter into a compact with THIS SLUG.

He never admitted he lost, just that he would pay.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Snake said:

These are very difficult times for slinger. He was so sure of himself. His entire reason for being here has been flushed down the drain. 

Imagine the anguish he is enduring these days. 

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

These are very difficult times for slinger. He was so sure of himself. His entire reason for being here has been flushed down the drain. 

Imagine the anguish he is enduring these days. 

Think he is having to live this down IRL as well?

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

Stfu and mind your own business, cunt.

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

If you can show me where it was stated that you and only you decide what is collusion I'll gladly pay.   Go.  :pc:

I just showed you what the definition of collusion was for that bet. You took it. 

More on your admission about the trump admin thinking they were meeting with russians to help trump. Who else in here thinks that?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I just showed you what the definition of collusion was for that bet. You took it. 

More on your admission about the trump admin thinking they were meeting with russians to help trump. Who else in here thinks that?

You can't call collusion on Trump without calling it on Hillary. :lmao:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

So after being told over and over and over to prepare for bad news, were you really surprised when Mueller said there was no collusion?  

Fuck almighty already.   I just donated $100 to my local Humane Society.   I covered your loss for you shitbag.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Forgot it was now $120 so I went on and donated another $140 to a local woman's shelter.   All good now Slinger.   I got you covered.  :bc:

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Fuck almighty already.   I just donated $100 to my local Humane Society.   I covered your loss for you shitbag.   

Hahaha

no you didn’t. You covered your original loss. Im paying my loss later. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Forgot it was now $120 so I went on and donated another $140 to a local woman's shelter.   All good now Slinger.   I got you covered.  :bc:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Hahaha

no you didn’t. You covered your original loss. Im paying my loss later. 

Hope you feel good about yourself.  :lol:  What a fucking crybaby.  

Just now, s pump said:

Hey is anybody heard from spin / afj? Somebody might have to call the hotline.

He's probably frantically going through all the free samples drug manufactures pawn off on quacks like him.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Nor is anyone whos been paying attention to slinger and his bleeding cunt for the last 2 years. 

Lets see if he's man enough to do the $240.00 as I did.  :bc: