Check your account email address ×

Giuliani on whether Trump will sit down with Mueller: “Good luck -- over my dead body'

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

How many times do I have to tell to have patience? Mueller is not going rush this for you or anyone, there could be vindication for Trump when this is all over :thumb:

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

It was a simple question Vince.  If you don't know just say you don't know.  

Who knows at this point, I don't have a crystal ball and neither do you: Patience :bc:

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

BS.....A "talk" with Trump has perjury trap written all over it. Every attorney in the world recommended against it.

Look what happened to Flynn as they told him they just wanted a few informal questions with no need for an attorney. 

Meanwhile Hillary had like 9 lawyers present with her when questioned. 

Trump be crazy to talk to Muellers setup trap...they are after him any frivolous means possible. 

She was hammered for hours.............NOTHING, TREY "the failure Gowdy, where were the 9 lawyers?

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Mueller can't impeach. Listen do you want to have a bet with me that the Dems are gonna try to impeach Trump in the new Congress? If not STFU. 

they will try no matter what muller dose. the butt hurt is strong and not going any place . just look at afjoe and he has zero vested interest or people pushing him to push the butt hurt in to a brighter light