Check your account email address ×

more "they're both the same"...

14 hours ago, Zambroski said:

They aren't doing ANYTHING about it.  Imagine....just imagine if after the election, they came out and said something to the effect of, "We lost, we got it wrong, we are going to change and get back to our values for the American people."  Or anything of that nature.  ANYTHING SIMILAR.  But NOPE!  Repugnance, denial and shameless disgrace on display.  Shown here everyday also.  

"Deplorable racists, misogynists, brainless women and Russia is why we lost!!!!!!"  Laughable.

I actually gave them enough credit to potentially do the same.  But they doubled down on the dumb instead.  Ignored it and acted as if that was just the way it goes.

On 5/30/2018 at 11:11 PM, spin_dry said:

Doing away with GS was a fine idea provided the SEC had adequatly trained, well compensated, and stern regulators.....and enough of them too. Lehman Brothers had two rookie regulators over looking ALL the books. That was it. What a fucking joke.  :lol: 

Reality is they should hire people who know what really goes on by having been in the industry not people who have been book taught fresh out of school.  Last state auditor i had in here might have been 24 with zero real world experience.  had Trump not won I'd have been looking for a job at the CFPB to ride out my last 15 years of work so i could be on the other side of the table busting balls instead of dealing with the stupid regs.