Check your account email address ×

Sara Carter drops another surprise

On 4/2/2018 at 8:16 PM, Angry ginger said:

SMH  your arrogance takes it to a whole new level from just being a blind partisan hack.   

you have a taste of the same disease, mr "still better than hillary". although not as bad as some others. nothing arrogant about being able to pick up on people :dunno: its not rocket science either. 

On 4/2/2018 at 8:19 PM, AKIQPilot said:

It’s his most enduring trait. 

i'm actually helping you out here tom. wouldn't you be mad if i actually thought you're as dumb as the likes of sludgey and dave?

On 4/2/2018 at 8:48 PM, Angry ginger said:

i apologize to woolie for once telling him he and slinger were the same.  Both are hacks for their side but woolie outside trying to put words in my mouth doesn't  try to do it to everyone else.  

:lol:more assurance i have you pegged along with others

On 4/2/2018 at 8:54 PM, hayward said:

I don't know about that hypothesis you have there.  He never once morphed when in the presence of the former governor of Alaska, and if memory serves me right, he had his chances.

he didn't morph until recently. he seems to be infatuated and giddy over some of the resident dipshits for some reason

34 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i apologize to woolie for once telling him he and slinger were the same.  Both are hacks for their side but woolie outside trying to put words in my mouth doesn't  try to do it to everyone else.  

Weird, I don't remember that apology.  I remember telling you to get fucked for thinking it. :lol:  :bc: 

25 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you have a taste of the same disease, mr "still better than hillary". although not as bad as some others. nothing arrogant about being able to pick up on people :dunno: its not rocket science either. 

i'm actually helping you out here tom. wouldn't you be mad if i actually thought you're as dumb as the likes of sludgey and dave?

:lol:more assurance i have you pegged along with others

he didn't morph until recently. he seems to be infatuated and giddy over some of the resident dipshits for some reason

Hahahaha.