Check your account email address ×

Ex-USA Volleyball coach accused of raping six girls 'hundreds of times,' lawsuit alleges

"Before practices, he [Butler] would shove his hands down her pants so he could 'smell her [a victim] through practice,'" the lawsuit stated. "He told her that any time during practice that he had his hand to his nose, he was thinking of her."

Wow, wtf is right. Looks like his wife pulled a Hillary Clinton and shamed the girls trying to discredit them. Our Olympic governing body needs to be hung...

Anyplace today dealing with minor children , seems to be a hot bed of  adult male and adult females on the prowl.  You name the public or private function that involves power over children , and the adult pervs  are there .

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

"Before practices, he [Butler] would shove his hands down her pants so he could 'smell her [a victim] through practice,'" the lawsuit stated. "He told her that any time during practice that he had his hand to his nose, he was thinking of her."

Wow, wtf is right. Looks like his wife pulled a Hillary Clinton and shamed the girls trying to discredit them. Our Olympic governing body needs to be hung...

Yep, how any of them have fucking jobs is BEYOND me.   

I will say this.   I'm getting a bit sick of hearing about waiting until after the statute of limitations regarding criminal cases are expired then filing lawsuits.  

Edited by Highmark