Check your account email address ×

Trump slams GOP officials' national security letter

13 minutes ago, Elkhorn said:

So why haven't all these "has beens" spoken up during the Obama administration? Look at the fucking mess we have from Obama 

most of that mess was not only inherited, but it pales in comparison to what trump would do. now here's a question for you - why did you defend the actions of these gop'ers over the years, and now condemning all of them?

just accept the fact that your candidate is a major loser and has absolutely no business in the white house, for many reasons. other republicans with a clue see it, it's not that difficult.

:news:

Edited by Snoslinger

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

most of that mess was not only inherited, but it pails in comparison to what trump would do. now here's a question for you - why did you defend the actions of these gop'ers over the years, and now condemning all of them?

just accept the fact that your candidate is a major loser and has absolutely no business in the white house, for many reasons. other republicans with a clue see it, it's not that difficult.

:news:

Fuck you dumbass, the inherited excuse is BS. 

And show me what I've defended? 

Typical, just deflect 

Fact is Obama and Clinton made it worse, if you are going to say they have nothing to do with it you're a bigger fucking idiot than we all thought. 

Just now, Elkhorn said:

Typical, just deflect 

Fact is Obama and Clinton made it worse, if you are going to say they have nothing to do with it you're a bigger fucking idiot than we all thought. 

What did they make worse Elky?

2 minutes ago, Elkhorn said:

Typical, just deflect 

so obama didn't inherit a god awful mess you bozos created in iraq, that de-stabilized the entire ME? paleez. you've beeb defending the gop for the last 10 years at least, since the day i started with this circus. who are you trying to fool?

"made it worse" :lol:

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so obama didn't inherit a god awful mess you bozos created in iraq, that de-stabilized the entire ME? paleez. you've beeb defending the gop for the last 10 years at least, since the day i started with this circus. who are you trying to fool?

Obama's Tattered Middle East Policy

By Peter Berkowitz
October 13, 2015

By any reasonable measure, the Obama administration’s Middle East foreign policy is in disarray. Despite President Obama’s determination to rebuild America’s relationship with the Muslim world—dramatically manifested in his June 2009 Cairo speech—his administration’s empty promises, gross miscalculations, and sudden reversals suggest that he and his team have substituted their wishes about how the Muslim Middle East ought to be for the realities of how the Muslim Middle East really is.

Their inability to learn from history has come at great cost to the people of the Middle East, regional stability, international order, and America’s vital national security interests.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2015/10/13/obamas_tattered_middle_east_policy_128385.html

WEDNESDAY, JAN 6, 2016 06:45 PM EST

He’s made the Middle East worse: Let’s be honest, Obama bears as much responsibility for this mess as predecessors who shaped them

http://www.salon.com/2016/01/06/hes_made_the_middle_east_worse_lets_be_honest_obama_bears_as_much_responsibility_for_this_mess_as_predecessors_who_shaped_them/

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Iraq was in better shape before he was dead set on just leaving

His policies made it worse. 

Not to mention dismissing the JV team , screwing up Libya , Syria etc. 

Just now, Elkhorn said:

Iraq was in better shape before he was dead set on just leaving

His policies made it worse. 

Not to mention dismissing the JV team , screwing up Libya , Syria etc. 

The agreement to pull out all combat troops was signed by W in 2008, Maliki wanted US Troops to be under Iraq's civil law, and Maliki wanted 25,000 troops to be kept there.

Libya was a NATO operation, and took out  Gaddafi who had killed Americans with terrorist attacks, the same guy Reagan tried and failed to kill.

Syria is a civil war, not caused by the US.

The jv team was a stupid thing to say, but they are getting run out and the US has suffered very few casualties.