Check your account email address ×

Fuckin lightweights

Just now, xcr700 said:

She's doing awesome...considering . Still on anti seizure meds and liver pills . Numbers are still ok . She's not giving up :bc:

Good to hear!  Lotsa fight in these pups.  And as long as they fight, I’ll fight with ‘em.  

Been looking at getting another one as of late.  Sure do miss my big boy.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

Good to hear!  Lotsa fight in these pups.  And as long as they fight, I’ll fight with ‘em.  

Been looking at getting another one as of late.  Sure do miss my big boy.  

I would get another ,as long as as your done grieving.  It's been aboot a month now? How are you feeling ? I don't think I'd get another until you know for certain you're not going to compare one to the other . It wouldn't be fair to the polar bear cub:bc:

Just now, xcr700 said:

I would get another ,as long as as your done grieving.  It's been aboot a month now? How are you feeling ? I don't think I'd get another until you know for certain you're not going to compare one to the other . It wouldn't be fair to the polar bear cub:bc:

Hell, we lost him back in October.  I want to get a fence up though so, need to wait til after winter.  Think I want another Maly though but, so many dogs need a good home.  So hard to justify paying for a “pure bred”.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hell, we lost him back in October.  I want to get a fence up though so, need to wait til after winter.  Think I want another Maly though but, so many dogs need a good home.  So hard to justify paying for a “pure bred”.  

Wow. I forgot it's been that long .  As for pure bred,  that's an individual call.  We rescue, but that's just us. I can't stand the idea of an animal crying for attention in a cage.  Fuck that shit. Come home with me,  I'll do the best I can for you :bc:

5 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Wow. I forgot it's been that long .  As for pure bred,  that's an individual call.  We rescue, but that's just us. I can't stand the idea of an animal crying for attention in a cage.  Fuck that shit. Come home with me,  I'll do the best I can for you :bc:

Yeah, we’re the same way. We do a lot for our local no-kill shelter.  

• Like 1