Check your account email address ×

Monday rally planned to support U.S. rep. john con - yours in (d)etoilet

• Platinum Contributing Member

Of course there is the obligatory line from some "leader" that there is always a rush to judgment when a person of color is involved.....I guess they haven't heard of Al Franken, Matt Lauer and Harvey Weinstein.

Most of the allegations he has denied.  The payout looks bad and tough not to judge an admission of guilt.  

We do need to give a reasonable amount of due process to those accused.  

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Of course there is the obligatory line from some "leader" that there is always a rush to judgment when a person of color is involved.....I guess they haven't heard of Al Franken, Matt Lauer and Harvey Weinstein.

Those three all admitted to improper behavior.   Conyors has not other than the payout.  

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Those three all admitted to improper behavior.   Conyors has not other than the payout.  

I understand that but they were all judged immediately so there is no reason to insert color into the discussion.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I understand that but they were all judged immediately so there is no reason to insert color into the discussion.

Absolutely and expected.  

• Thanks 1

Wow, just saw it on local news.   What a horrific display of racism by men who disguise themselves as community and religious  leaders.

To stand there calling racism , dripping in gold and designer clothes paid for by shaking down corporations / individuals with allegations of racism is the height of hypocrisy.

Not a single pussy on your head wearing  women's rights  group out front  protesting. After spending a year berating every congressman who didn't publicly  denounce Trump.