Sign in to follow this  
anorkist

daytona clash

Recommended Posts

.anyone hear anything about post race penalties? since jayski left the building I can not find anything.on one of our tv news channels one. reporter is a fan and said that there were penalties and ejections I missed it my wife does not remember who.thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dont know about any penalties for clash but Chase Elliott, Austin Dillon and Ty Dillon all failed inspection for the 500 twice....guess they each lose a team member for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thank you Dave that makes sense as to what she probably heard.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, anorkist said:

.anyone hear anything about post race penalties? since jayski left the building I can not find anything.on one of our tv news channels one. reporter is a fan and said that there were penalties and ejections I missed it my wife does not remember who.thanks

From what I read on Twitter all cars went through tech after the clash with any issues. The originator of Jayski mentioned on Twitter that he was still compiling info for a new project. I'm sure we will see something from him soon :bc:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ckf said:

From what I read on Twitter all cars went through tech after the clash with any issues. The originator of Jayski mentioned on Twitter that he was still compiling info for a new project. I'm sure we will see something from him soon :bc:

hopefully because part of the decline of nascar was losing that site to ESPN

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DAVE said:

Dont know about any penalties for clash but Chase Elliott, Austin Dillon and Ty Dillon all failed inspection for the 500 twice....guess they each lose a team member for that.

They each lose their crew chief through the week and 500 and are docked 15 minutes of final practice time.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.