Check your account email address ×

Putin eats Trump's lunch in Helsinki -- This is no way to win against Russia

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Holy shit.   I can't believe a guy like that would write something so negative to Trump!

Oops.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_Schoen

In 2000, Ukrainian steel oligarch Victor Pinchuk hired Schoen on a $40,000 per month retainer.[7] In 2004, Schoen introduced Pinchuk to Hillary Clinton.[7] He also did work for the Hillary Clinton presidential campaign, 2008 and later became associated with the People United Means Action movement of disaffected Clinton supporters who refused to support Barack Obama.[8][9] Schoen was a consultant for Jeff Greene in the 2010 Florida Senate election.[10]

The firm was sold to WPP plc in 2001.[6] Schoen left the firm later to work for news media.[6] In 2010, Schoen hosted a fundraiser for Republican congressional candidate John Gomez.[11]

Pinchuk would donated $13.1 million to the Clinton Foundation in the years after Schoen's introduction.[7] In 2011, Schoen registered as a foreign agent lobbying on behalf of Pinchuk.[7] Between September 2011 and November 2012, Schoen arranged nearly a dozen meetings between Pinchuk and senior State Department officials, including Melanne Verveer.[7] In September 2015, Pinchuk donated $150,000 to the Donald J. Trump Foundation in exchange for a 20-minute video appearance by Donald Trump shown at a policy conference that year in Kiev.[12] Michael Cohen solicited Schoen for the donation from Pinchuk, which was the largest outside donation the Trump Foundation received that year.[12] In March 2017, former Trump aid Monica Crowley registered as a foreign agent working for Pinchuk under Schoen's direction

:owned:

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Most Americans don’t see Russia as an adversary anymore.  The belief that Russia is an adversary is so 1980’s/baby boomer type thing.  

Only liberals.  For only one reason and one reason alone.

1 hour ago, JEFF said:

Lol. Poor Vince is becoming captain gut hooked. 

“Becoming”.  

Hmmm.....he’s guy hooked all the time.  But, he’s not totally retarded about it.  He can “dehook” himself I guess.  The others have to wait for it to dissolve.

:lmao:

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

So has Trump.   

I don't see them as an Ally but I don't see them as the threat they once were.  In reality I don't think the EU does either or they wouldn't be buying so much energy from them.

The spying and so called meddling goes on with friend or foe.   Everyone spies on everyone.   Hell we were listening in on Merkel's conversations.  :lol:  

I don't thonlnthey have ever been the threat the government has made them out to be. ever 

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Holy shit.   I can't believe a guy like that would write something so negative to Trump!

Oops.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_Schoen

In 2000, Ukrainian steel oligarch Victor Pinchuk hired Schoen on a $40,000 per month retainer.[7] In 2004, Schoen introduced Pinchuk to Hillary Clinton.[7] He also did work for the Hillary Clinton presidential campaign, 2008 and later became associated with the People United Means Action movement of disaffected Clinton supporters who refused to support Barack Obama.[8][9] Schoen was a consultant for Jeff Greene in the 2010 Florida Senate election.[10]

The firm was sold to WPP plc in 2001.[6] Schoen left the firm later to work for news media.[6] In 2010, Schoen hosted a fundraiser for Republican congressional candidate John Gomez.[11]

Pinchuk would donated $13.1 million to the Clinton Foundation in the years after Schoen's introduction.[7] In 2011, Schoen registered as a foreign agent lobbying on behalf of Pinchuk.[7] Between September 2011 and November 2012, Schoen arranged nearly a dozen meetings between Pinchuk and senior State Department officials, including Melanne Verveer.[7] In September 2015, Pinchuk donated $150,000 to the Donald J. Trump Foundation in exchange for a 20-minute video appearance by Donald Trump shown at a policy conference that year in Kiev.[12] Michael Cohen solicited Schoen for the donation from Pinchuk, which was the largest outside donation the Trump Foundation received that year.[12] In March 2017, former Trump aid Monica Crowley registered as a foreign agent working for Pinchuk under Schoen's direction

Do you even wipe your chin when Trump finishes? :lol: