Check your account email address ×

OOPS

11 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Momo, please die. I know you don't want to continue your pathetic life, just build up the courage to end it man. It's for the best.

carful your liberal judges legislating from the bench can come after you for that now. 

17 minutes ago, Boered said:

Lithium is everywhere, it can be refined out of sea water. There will be no shortage, but costs may be high and energy to refine may not be economically feasible at pri=ces a market will bear..

Interesting. Thought it was more scarce than that. 

23 minutes ago, Boered said:

Lithium is everywhere, it can be refined out of sea water. There will be no shortage, but costs may be high and energy to refine may not be economically feasible at pri=ces a market will bear..

but you still need  lanthanum, cerium and neodymium. and where is the mother load ?  hint we are going back in  

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Interesting. Thought it was more scarce than that. 

Well it is there, but so is hydrogen right...Lithium is also very unstable and has to be stored in naptha or mineral oil.

1 minute ago, Boered said:

Well it is there, but so is hydrogen right...Lithium is also very unstable and has to be stored in naptha or mineral oil.

very green lol  Mixtures labelled naphtha have been produced from natural gas condensates, petroleum distillates, and the distillation of coal tar

Just now, Ez ryder said:

very green lol  Mixtures labelled naphtha have been produced from natural gas condensates, petroleum distillates, and the distillation of coal tar

LOL. Idiots follow the green movement like idiots followed Jim Jones.

3 hours ago, Boered said:

There is a girl on trial right now for telling a guy to kill himself, he did and she was convicted of manslaughter. When mongo kills himself, which he may well do, you could end up in jail, sucking that aids dick.

Where do you think I got the idea? I think I can coax him into being committed enough to not get out of the truck and make a call once the monoxide starts to kick in. Without the phone call and with the consideration that he's a grown man I think I'll get off.

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

yep out in public living the new zombie apocalypse 

cellphone_zombie_apocalypse_24.jpg

I replied while I was taking a shit bud. 

5 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Where do you think I got the idea? I think I can coax him into being committed enough to not get out of the truck and make a call once the monoxide starts to kick in. Without the phone call and with the consideration that he's a grown man I think I'll get off.

I replied while I was taking a shit bud. 

You were taking it up the ass don't lie, you sick sodomite fuck :finger3: