Check your account email address ×

8 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

holy shit 

had some yellow jackets get into an exterior wall above a window at the cottage last year.  that was no treat either.  those weren't treated as humanely.  

a 28x5x4" cavity... was completely filled. 

we'd have likely not noticed it until I found they had chewed through the drywall behind the inside trim and on occasion we had yellow jackets bouncing off the window.  probably killed a thousand of the little fuckers before tearing the wall apart in late fall when it was cold out.  they won't be getting back in there again.  ;)

IMG_20240427_071541.jpg

IMG_20240427_071459.jpg

IMG_20240427_071508.jpg

IMG_20240427_071535.jpg

52 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

holy shit 

had some yellow jackets get into an exterior wall above a window at the cottage last year.  that was no treat either.  those weren't treated as humanely.  

Hate those things. Wife can go into anaphylactic shock if she gets stung, has to carry an Epipen.

4 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Hate those things. Wife can go into anaphylactic shock if she gets stung, has to carry an Epipen.

that sucks

I got stung when I discovered the hive.  Neck, lip and hand.  Then it became all out war.  They have there place in nature, but not near, on or in the house as we have family in the same boat as your wife. 

• Sad 1