Check your account email address ×

do you ever just head down in the basement...

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Use to go down to my bar and listen to music now I go to the lower garage and listen to music and golf.  Both have decent sound systems in the walls/ceiling. 

Optishot????

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Optishot????

GCQuad and FSX2020 and FSXPlay.   One of the most enjoyable purchases I've ever made. 

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

GCQuad and FSX2020 and FSXPlay.   One of the most enjoyable purchases I've ever made. 

You just won this thread(IMHO) :bc: super fucking jealous :thumb:

16 minutes ago, HSR said:

You just won this thread(IMHO) :bc: super fucking jealous :thumb:

As a hunter/sledder fall winter was already awesome but with the sim I love it.   Group of 4-5 buddies come out every Thursday night and we play 18 hole handicapped league.  $18.00 entry for match play ($5-6 per hole to the lowest) then $1.00 penalty for every OB, hazard (including bunkers) or trees.   Usually around $50-$75 in that kitty for after the round games like knockout or closest to the pin.   Also play all the time watching college/pro football.

We have a rule if anyone hits a hole in one we drop what we are doing and head to the strip club.  :lol:   Been some close shots that raise the excitement level to overdrive when it happens.      

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

As a hunter/sledder fall winter was already awesome but with the sim I love it.   Group of 4-5 buddies come out every Thursday night and we play 18 hole handicapped league.  $18.00 entry for match play ($5-6 per hole to the lowest) then $1.00 penalty for every OB, hazard (including bunkers) or trees.   Usually around $50-$75 in that kitty for after the round games like knockout or closest to the pin.   Also play all the time watching college/pro football.

We have a rule if anyone hits a hole in one we drop what we are doing and head to the strip club.  :lol:   Been some close shots that raise the excitement level to overdrive when it happens.      

That sounds awesome ALL of it:bc: The hole in one rule is fucking  EPIC !!!!:ylsuper:

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

That sounds awesome ALL of it:bc: The hole in one rule is fucking  EPIC !!!!:ylsuper:

It hilarious watching the scores drop and kitty grow on the back 9 as the drinks kick in.   :lmao:  Last winter we did $5 penalty for OB/red hazard and nothing for sand or trees and kitty's regularly grew to well over $200.   This is with 5 sub 12 handicap golfers.   Some of the courses I have can be pretty unforgiving and match play leads to aggressive shot taking because its only 1 hole.  This system allows for auto putt which just gives a putt total for distance and speeds up the game.   A putt from 15' might count as 1.5 putts.   

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

It hilarious watching the scores drop and kitty grow on the back 9 as the drinks kick in.   :lmao:  Last winter we did $5 penalty for OB/red hazard and nothing for sand or trees and kitty's regularly grew to well over $200.   This is with 5 sub 12 handicap golfers.   Some of the courses I have can be pretty unforgiving.   

I have one buddy that gets better when he's had a few like Johnny Fever :lol: 

Damn sounds like good times :bc:

Just now, HSR said:

I have one buddy that gets better when he's had a few like Johnny Fever :lol: 

Damn sounds like good times :bc:

Pretty much all of us its a bell curve.   We golf better as we go/drink then it falls off relatively quickly. :lol: