Check your account email address ×

Old school

3 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

Same size as new BX, newer has more hp but reading about all the issues they are having with newer units I will stick  with this one, 1st year made with just under 700hrs, at 21 years old only have done service, new blades and a few hydraulic hoses, original belt on deck, bought from estate sale with 150hrs at 1/2 price of new 11 years ago

Would much rather have a pre emissions unit . In fact not sure you could get me to buy a emissions complaint unit 

50 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Would much rather have a pre emissions unit . In fact not sure you could get me to buy a emissions complaint unit 

The BX are low enough hp they don't have emissions shit on them, emissions start around 35hp, I feel they overbuilt the older units and cheapened the new shit to cut corners, my only complaint is the older units used cheap hoses and I replaced every hose on tractor and half on the loader

2 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

The BX are low enough hp they don't have emissions shit on them, emissions start around 35hp, I feel they overbuilt the older units and cheapened the new shit to cut corners, my only complaint is the older units used cheap hoses and I replaced every hose on tractor and half on the loader

Pretty sure the new2022  25hp units  have to meet standards ? Almost positive the 2022 tym and there rebranded Mahindra etc are