Check your account email address ×

Someone ought to, well you know

Covid

Southern border invaded

North Korea testing ballistic missiles

China preparing to invade Taiwan/South China Sea

Putin invades Ukraine

Anybody think Covid was from a pangolin sandwich, and this is all coincidental??  

I hope I'm wrong, but I think our country is too far gone to be saved. 

Just the illegal immigrants alone are draining us.

Add the racial violence and this country is imploding.

The problem is that guys like us think that government and law enforcement is taking care of things. WRONG!! Cops are backing down, and letting cities burn!!

There are so many filthy, violent minorities out there, that they are calling the shots. Our society is breaking down. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I hope I'm wrong, but I think our country is too far gone to be saved. 

Just the illegal immigrants alone are draining us.

Add the racial violence and this country is imploding.

The problem is that guys like us think that government and law enforcement is taking care of things. WRONG!! Cops are backing down, and letting cities burn!!

There are so many filthy, violent minorities out there, that they are calling the shots. Our society is breaking down. 

Just curious, what nationality are you? I'm German, mom's parents came from Germany, my Dad's grandparents did too.

8 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Just curious, what nationality are you? I'm German, mom's parents came from Germany, my Dad's grandparents did too.

White, Christian, European/American. I'm a hayta. I hate ALL races, all religions, all nationalities. I even hate many of my own nationality. 

Don't go by me though. There are some good people out there, but WAY TOO MANY BASTARDS. 

America is loaded with crime, violence and road rage. 

52 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

White, Christian, European/American. I'm a hayta. I hate ALL races, all religions, all nationalities. I even hate many of my own nationality. 

Don't go by me though. There are some good people out there, but WAY TOO MANY BASTARDS. 

America is loaded with crime, violence and road rage. 

America has too many people that are so fucking dumb they can’t grasp the difference between a wheel and a track. 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

America has too many people that are so fucking dumb they can’t grasp the difference between a wheel and a track. 

Yeah, and some of them are so fukkin dumb, they drive all the way to New Jersey

from Minnesota,or Indiana, or where ever to buy a 25 year old piece of shit boat, to drag it back home, only to sell it!! OMG!! Isn't that so funny!!! LMAO!!  :lol::lol::lol: