Check your account email address ×

My families experience with the Chinese flu, the results are in.

jdsky

I've posted the long boring story in other threads so will just summarize.  20 members of the family got together last Memorial Day weekend to celebrate a nephews HS graduation.  Of the 20 present about 18 of us all came down with similar symptoms within two days following the weekend.  Symptoms were mainly swallowing razor blades and uncontrollable cough.  Slightly over half the group was vaccinated, half was not.  Half got tested for the bioweapon and half did not. 

I personally did not get tested because unlike MC and other pedo-joe dick sucking believers of everything he and his MSM spew about the virus I have at least rudimentary deductive reasoning skills and once 9 of 9 that got tested all came back negative was pretty sure I would test negative as well and why spend more tax payer dollars only to add to the worthless pile of horseshit database used for either spreading unfounded fear or bolstering their fucked up claims that the vaccine is actually stopping the spread.

I went into the doc for my annual checkup last week and let him know what transpired.  He said he would test for antibodies for the chinese flu.  Results came back today and I am positive for antibodies meaning all of us had the shit last summer and miraculously recovered from it vaxxed or not.  Doc say's it was probably Delta because nobody with symptoms came back with a positive test.  It's likely safe to say that all of us probably had it as there were 16-19 year old's present some had symptoms others had none but that could be just due to asymptomatic cases.

Bottom line.  The data is completely fucked around this thing.  More people have actually had this shit than reported and likely there is far more natural immunity than being reported.   Even so the vax everything train continues to roll down the tracks even though there is no actual reliable data to support that it is doing anything to stop the spread or limit deaths.  Everyone that got the shot last spring likely has little to no "protection" whatever that means from getting this shit anymore anyways.  

Even more crazy is our local news just reported that we are likely to see the end of covid sometime next year with zero reasons as to why that would be.  Needless to say nobody in the family that was already vaxxed is getting the experimental booster including my parents.  It will be interesting where things go from here. 

• Like 6