Check your account email address ×

Fed selling some prime off trail

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Yeah I have video someplace jumping houses out there . When up there we trailer every morning pretty close to there and dump off . Prob never get more than 15 mi from base most days . 

Phoenix Farms or Gratiot Lake Rd?  That's where we'd dump off.  Never even bothered with groomed trails.  That was before everyone and his brother was riding backcountry though.  Imagine it's impossible to find untracked these days.

5 hours ago, Matt said:

Phoenix Farms or Gratiot Lake Rd?  That's where we'd dump off.  Never even bothered with groomed trails.  That was before everyone and his brother was riding backcountry though.  Imagine it's impossible to find untracked these days.

Or new veteran mine rd .but yeah Phoenix is closest but not ez if you have a big trailer to turn around like impossible lol then really tge power station off Gratiot is the only real option . Or pull In to that plowed cell tower turn in . If getting really picked over like been a week past real snow we hit up the public launch on Lake Medora and go brush plowing do some deep older cuts up there .  I won't even make the drive unless timing works that we are hitting it at a major snow event any more . Just not worth it . Use to be some of that stuff would still be fresh weeks after a big dump now you have days at best unless you go real deep and are willing to bounce off trees on steep hills . And I am lol