Check your account email address ×

The DoD and Corps are Building Hospital Beds.

Maybe already posted but this is interesting. Sounds like they already have 12 properties in New York that are in the process of being transformed onto hospitals. 

Many more properties will soon be converted to hospitals. Now all we need is a few million ventilators.   

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Maybe already posted but this is interesting. Sounds like they already have 12 properties in New York that are in the process of being transformed onto hospitals. 

Many more properties will soon be converted to hospitals. Now all we need is a few million ventilators.   

Trump said he'd secured properties for this over a week ago

I think somebody figured out yesterday or the day that far how to use one ventilator for multiple people. but last I had heard they also hadn't found the company that can make the valve that'll do it

3 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Elon Musk has begun to build respirators. So I read that he said that.