Check your account email address ×

Donald Trump company’s server was connected to Russian bank: Report

4 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Try harder. 

:lol:xD

3 hours ago, bussman said:

Slinger isn't liking his new role as Captain Irrelevant. 

Pretty much. They are all still desperate for us to give a fuck about their feelings which i dont have time for :true:

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The fact it is still not dawning on the Dem party and it is just "the hillbillies fault" is going to really sting when mid terms happen. 

One thing i found interesting is the amount of women i know that voted for trump. Not gonna lie i know the emotional ones too that are crying about it but i have 5 sisters and only 1 of them is crying about it or voted for #HER :lol:

Edited by Wildcat

5 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

One thing i found interesting is the amount of women i know that voted for trump. Not gonna lie i know the emotional ones too that are crying about it but i have 5 sisters and only 1 of them is crying about it or voted for #HER :lol:

He did well with women and very well with white women. Compared to what the Media said he would do... Go figure they were wrong on that too. 

8 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

My wife said Hillary did not deserve to be the first woman president. She leans left and is definitely towards the feminist side, looks like millions of other women felt the same way. 

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

My wife said Hillary did not deserve to be the first woman president. She leans left and is definitely towards the feminist side, looks like millions of other women felt the same way. 

Yeah my mom who normally leans left on a lot of things i could tell did not like Hillary from the get go and she said period she would not vote for her. Good on her. My sisters are all 32-45 years old. Not stupid and they know what they are doing. We got one lazy one :lol:

Edited by Wildcat