Check your account email address ×

Thank you Pelosi, Schitt and Nadler.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Going forward with articles of impeachment.   :bc:   Way to put the pressure on the Trump state dems when they absolutely know it won't get voted thru the Senate.  

I have to wonder if they know it won't even get thru the house letting red state dems vote against it to HELP them in re-election. 

Politically if not voted down this could be one of the most foolish political moves of all time.  Trump thrives with his base and even independents with the its us vs the bureaucracy talking point and this just gives him endless ad and bulletin board material.  

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-to-unveil-articles-of-impeachment-focused-on-abuse-of-power-obstruction-of-congress

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

I think Pelosi and Schiff were pushed into it by the Three idiots and there ilk. Why else have they been so silent. Its a weird issue to push through since they know it can go nowhere. 

If it gets thru the house the question will be how will McConnell handle it.   Part of me wants him to not even bring it to a vote and part of me wants him to do what the house did....be completely partisan, change the rules on who can testify and drag pro POTUS witness up there one after another.  Right thru the first caucus' and primaries. :lol: