Check your account email address ×

The lying Democrats

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

she tells plenty just like every scumbag politician. Best thing that could happen to this country is the capital being blown up during the state of the union like on Designated survivor and we can start over.  

It should be easy to back up your claim. 

I’ll got two for one. Every lie you come up with from Warren, I’ll post two from Trump. 

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Stay tuned .  A whole bunch of damning evidence is being declassified this week and will prove you wrong. As usual.

So no evidence but you still believe him?Fine, what about this Trump lie?

Question: "He (Robert Mueller) said he could not say there was no crime. He could not clear you." Trump: "That means you're innocent. That means you're innocent." Question: "He said he couldn't say you were innocent." Trump: "Excuse me -- then he should've said 'you're guilty.'" Question: "But he said he couldn't do that because that would be unfair." Trump: "That's wrong. That's wrong. No. Because he said it -- he said it differently the first time. So he said, essentially, 'You're innocent.' I'm innocent of all charges."

Source: Exchange with reporters before Marine One departure

in fact: Special counsel Robert Mueller did not "say it differently the first time." In his official report and in a subsequent statement to the media, Mueller emphasized that he could not clear Trump of obstruction of justice; he explained that he was abiding by a longstanding Department of Justice policy that holds that a sitting president cannot be indicted; the report said it would be unfair even to accuse the president of a crime without charging him. "If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. We are unable to reach such a judgment," the report said. (The attorney general, William Barr, reviewed the report and decided that there was insufficient evidence for an obstruction charge.)

Filed under: 

Robert Mueller

Russian ties

Trump has repeated this claim 22 times