Check your account email address ×

Hopefully he fires the FED chair

f7ben

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Read the thread Mr. Dow 30,000 by the end of the year.  They are talking about savings account rates.

You’ve just unequivocally proven you have no idea about what you are talking about... If you don’t know what the FED does on the most basic of levels, why are you speaking right now? Do you want me to get out the crayons and learn you?

And you keep saying 30k like it’s suppsoed to be an insult. I literally said it could very well have gone to 30k. I didn’t guarantee it. And it very well could have gone to 30k if we didn’t fuck with China or the FED was more conservative with their hikes. We were 3200 points away at the time. 

But you... You don’t even know what the FED does, and you want to throw some pompous arrogance around? Bahahahahahaha, I’m sorry but the adults are speaking. Pop smoke before you get put in a corner. 

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Holy fuck beta barbie is a dumb fuck

@revkevsdi he’s conveniently avoiding this and posting in other threads. He knows he exposed himself as out of his depth here. But I really don’t blame him. If you asked 100 people what does the FED control, 90 would have no idea. That’s a problem IMO. Though if you don’t know, you shouldn’t be running your suck trying to act all high and mighty in here like he does. 

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

@revkevsdi he’s conveniently avoiding this and posting in other threads. He knows he exposed himself as out of his depth here. But I really don’t blame him. If you asked 100 people what does the FED control, 90 would have no idea. That’s a problem IMO. Though if you don’t know, you shouldn’t be running your suck trying to act all high and mighty in here like he does. 

Sorry to piss you off by reminding you. Your last sentence is pure gold. 

It will hit 30K on that hope and hype. Then correct to the mean. Nothing spectacular. It isn't based on faulty practices just over-exuberance. That really isn't a bad thing. The red flags that do exist are overvaluation of good products as a whole. It is the equivalent of saying Apple had a record year in sales, so lets bump their price up 20% when only 10% is justified. The key is not that they overvalued the price per say, the key is they had a a record year. The speculating on what that means for next year is the over-exuberance that is pumping this sucker through the roof. The financial statements are still strong across the board. It is still hard to say for certain that the market isn't worthy of the price it currently has. It all depends on this year. If growth shows the results promised, that sucker is worth every penny of 30K. 

You can be a dick all you want but the early posts were about savings rates and mortgage rates. So I thought you were discussing what rate you think is average. 

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Sorry to piss you off by reminding you. Your last sentence is pure gold. 

It will hit 30K on that hope and hype. Then correct to the mean. Nothing spectacular. It isn't based on faulty practices just over-exuberance. That really isn't a bad thing. The red flags that do exist are overvaluation of good products as a whole. It is the equivalent of saying Apple had a record year in sales, so lets bump their price up 20% when only 10% is justified. The key is not that they overvalued the price per say, the key is they had a a record year. The speculating on what that means for next year is the over-exuberance that is pumping this sucker through the roof. The financial statements are still strong across the board. It is still hard to say for certain that the market isn't worthy of the price it currently has. It all depends on this year. If growth shows the results promised, that sucker is worth every penny of 30K. 

You can be a dick all you want but the early posts were about savings rates and mortgage rates. So I thought you were discussing what rate you think is average. 

Are you illiterate? The key word of “IF” in the last sentence is overlooked I see. Seriously, did you graduate high school?

The topic, you fucking idiot, is about the FED. Why would we be talking about rates that have nothing to do with the FED? Just cut your losses here, people who are literate in not only the topic at hand but English are speaking. 

Just admit that you have no idea what the FED does. Just admit you have zero education, period, on the markets in general due to a simple fact: Understanding the FED directly impacts an understanding of the markets as a whole. Actually, pretty much anything economic. I say again, go find a corner. You’re embarrassing yourself. 

38 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Are you illiterate? The key word of “IF” in the last sentence is overlooked I see. Seriously, did you graduate high school?

The topic, you fucking idiot, is about the FED. Why would we be talking about rates that have nothing to do with the FED? Just cut your losses here, people who are literate in not only the topic at hand but English are speaking. 

Just admit that you have no idea what the FED does. Just admit you have zero education, period, on the markets in general due to a simple fact: Understanding the FED directly impacts an understanding of the markets as a whole. Actually, pretty much anything economic. I say again, go find a corner. You’re embarrassing yourself. 

You are really bold for someone who predicted a 30,000 Dow by the end of the year.  

The Fed sets the rate they loan to the banks much like our bank of Canada sets the rates. Your mortgage rates will be higher your savings rates lower. 

No need to be a dick just because you made a fool of yourself by saying 

It will hit 30,000 on that hope and hype.  You didn’t stutter bitch. There was no if in that statement. I’m not illiterate but you may be as financially illiterate as the rest of the fucktards that couldn’t read a bubble. 

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You are really bold for someone who predicted a 30,000 Dow by the end of the year.  

The Fed sets the rate they loan to the banks much like our bank of Canada sets the rates. Your mortgage rates will be higher your savings rates lower. 

No need to be a dick just because you made a fool of yourself by saying 

It will hit 30,000 on that hope and hype.  You didn’t stutter bitch. There was no if in that statement. I’m not illiterate but you may be as financially illiterate as the rest of the fucktards that couldn’t read a bubble. 

I have a degree in Economics, and you couldn’t follow along with what rates we were talking about in a thread with the words FED in the title. Honestly, I’m going to sleep just fine with what I understand vs what you do. Glad you were able to google what they do for a nice little 5th grade overview. 

Keep bringing up the 30k thing like it’s making me look dumb. It’s not. Because I can also point to a thousand other economists, experts, and insiders who would have said the same thing with the same information we had at the time of the statement. There were not tariffs nor rate hikes planned. Sorry, but you’re gonna have to be better. Bye, Felicia. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I have a degree in Economics, and you couldn’t follow along with what rates we were talking about in a thread with the words FED in the title. Honestly, I’m going to sleep just fine with what I understand vs what you do. Glad you were able to google what they do for a nice little 5th grade overview. 

Keep bringing up the 30k thing like it’s making me look dumb. It’s not. Because I can also point to a thousand other economists, experts, and insiders who would have said the same thing with the same information we had at the time of the statement. There were not tariffs nor rate hikes planned. Sorry, but you’re gonna have to be better. Bye, Felicia. 

I read one post talking about savings,  one thread talking about mortgages and your response about 5%.  So I asked you what rate you were talking about. Then instead of answering you acted like a dick 

You former Trump supporters are so testy these days. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I read one post talking about savings,  one thread talking about mortgages and your response about 5%.  So I asked you what rate you were talking about. Then instead of answering you acted like a dick 

You former Trump supporters are so testy these days. 

Acted like a dick? That’s rich coming from you. Are you for real? Should we go over to the 26,000 thread? This topic is on the FED. Please try to keep up. Better yet, go on investorpedia and look up what the FED does...

48 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Acted like a dick? That’s rich coming from you. Are you for real? Should we go over to the 26,000 thread? This topic is on the FED. Please try to keep up. Better yet, go on investorpedia and look up what the FED does...

You're my honey!!!