Check your account email address ×

Signs youre a brain dead cum dumpster

f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, f7ben said:

But you always offer a thinly veiled caveat on your continued licking off all the boots that put us there and keep us there.

Dude, not every decision we make is going to be correct or perfect.   I did support our initial strategy in Afg.   I did support our initial strategy in Iraq, not because of WMD's but because Saddam was a brutal killer.   I did think then that his removal might spawn a possible change in the ME and while it still may it wasn't worth the cost in men's lives or spending.  I've said over and over again Iraq was a mistake.   Reality is so was Afg.   Should have went after some of the camps and real hard core AQ and left the Taliban alone.   The people of Afg can rise up against them or the UN can, not the US.     

Some of you have no ability to understand that the world was a different place coming out of WW2.   We knew the horrors of both Fascism and Communism.   For the most part Fascism was dead but Communism was just getting ramped up.   Were all our efforts to combat its growth correct?   No but in some cases it was.    Its real easy to sit here and play armchair QB not knowing what was going on 30-70 years ago.   

• Thanks 1