Check your account email address ×

Maddow is UNHINGED!!!!

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

This is the same thing that happened on the Bush tax cuts and when they extended them the GOP wasn't on message showing it was MC to begin with.   

I found some of Trump's comments interesting after this passage yesterday.  It's pretty clear this Admin feels letting plans out to the MSM is counterproductive.  And that would normally be disturbing but, in this case, I think his comments were correct.  They are gonna lie and spin anything anyway.  Let them just make it up.  Why give them all the info so they can cherry pick and put out their fascist, lying message via their media?  Not worth it. 

I swear though....I'll bring up Schumer again but many of the dems are clearly lying on camera...and you can tell they are uncomfortable about it.  It's amazing the amount of integrity that party is still willing to keep sacrificing over their hatred of Trump.  Or really, their hatred of America for democratically voting down their liberal fascism.  Trump is just the perfect target.  And...you gotta love him for it!  :lmao: