Check your account email address ×

Trump Lie or No Lie?

I’d classify it as a no lie. Rarely, if ever, do we completely pull out of somewhere. I also agree with the move. 

Now on the other hand, when Obama did the same thing, the rwws considered these things lies. Because they’re hacks.

Edited by Snoslinger

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I’d classify it as a no lie. Rarely, if ever, do we completely pull out of somewhere. I also agree with the move. 

Now on the other hand, when Obama did the same thing, the rwws considered these things lies. Because they’re hacks.

One of those cases where Trump ran at the mouth without considering what was really going down....shocker.

The Kurds have done the heavy lifting is Syria in the effort to defeat ISIS, it sucks that we are pulling the plug on them, and that's what we're doing, so no lie.

CNN reported Monday that the commander of the US-backed and Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces is asking the US and its coalition partners to provide air support and keep up to 1,500 troops in Syria as part of an effort to stabilize the country.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The Kurds have done the heavy lifting is Syria in the effort to defeat ISIS, it sucks that we are pulling the plug on them, and that's what we're doing, so no lie.

CNN reported Monday that the commander of the US-backed and Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces is asking the US and its coalition partners to provide air support and keep up to 1,500 troops in Syria as part of an effort to stabilize the country.

Seems we fuck over the Kurds on a regular basis.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

One of those cases where Trump ran at the mouth without considering what was really going down....shocker.

I recall some of us saying he’s not going to pull all troops out. Xtra was one of them If i believe

Edited by Snoslinger