Check your account email address ×

More truth

That's why it's so important to watch some of everything and read some of everything.  Even just going on a forum where people have different viewpoints helps.  It's all a lot of competing noise that way, but ultimately it's up to the individual to analyze it all and figure out the real story.  

After seeing some of those bits on late night talk shows where they interview random strangers on the street, I'd say everyone on here is far better informed than the average person.  

• Like 2

I would have more fairh in guys like slingers posts if he was critical of democrats. When you're blindly partisan like he and Snowrider are its hard to believe anything they post. 

Ive all but given up on republicans and Trump is a fucking idiot. But i refuse to sit back when lies are posted. Its pretty clear republicans and democrats are working to get trump out. 

The board leans pretty heavily to the right, so there's already usually plenty of liberal criticizing, often bashing going on.  Sure, myself and what is there like 4 of us could offer our own more often.  I believe many of us were quick to condemn that dumb Missouri woman that wished harm on POTUS, and Kathy Griffin before that.  There's just so few democrats even left anymore, with Republicans controlling 2 out of 3 branches.  Even on the state level, dems have far less power than 8 years ago.  I'll bet we're no bigger fans of the PC bullshit than anyone else on here, but their has to be a line when you're the President.  He's gotta give respect to earn respect and somehow he doesn't get that, you can probably agree.  Personally, I find Chuck Schumer annoying along with Nancy Pelosi. They can go now.  I voted for Hillary even though she's not perfect.  She's had her name drug through the mud for over 30 years, to the extent that she's become a caricature of herself.  Undeservedly so in my opinion, but even Bernie supporters couldn't get down with her so I get it.  We need some fresh faces in the Dem party.  I've seen Gavin Newsom on Bill Mather a couple of times and he comes across as being sharp and is able to communicate effectively - has potential for bigger things imo.  

• Like 1