Check your account email address ×

What a fucking idiot

http://thefederalist.com/2017/06/09/bernie-sanders-doesnt-think-christians-fit-public-office/

Bernie goes off the fucking rails assaulting Christians worldwide. Everything he says is wrong with a Christian person a muslim person has exponentially along with all the other shit.

Hey Bernie , how about if I go ahead a say that Jews should not be allowed near a public office because of their inability to not hoard money and put the US ahead of Israel in terms of where their allegiance is at? How about if Jews shouldnt be allowed in office because they are beholden to their Hollywood owners??? How about any number of stupid stereotypes that dont need to be spoken by public officials

What a fucking idiot 

Just imagine his outrage if a conservative senator had said the exact same words he did, except it was a muslim he was talking to...Bernie would have had a fit, as would the entire left. Liberals attack Christianity all the time, and protect muslims, they are mentally retarded and should be treated for their disease.

54 minutes ago, f7ben said:

http://thefederalist.com/2017/06/09/bernie-sanders-doesnt-think-christians-fit-public-office/

Bernie goes off the fucking rails assaulting Christians worldwide. Everything he says is wrong with a Christian person a muslim person has exponentially along with all the other shit.

Hey Bernie , how about if I go ahead a say that Jews should not be allowed near a public office because of their inability to not hoard money and put the US ahead of Israel in terms of where their allegiance is at? How about if Jews shouldnt be allowed in office because they are beholden to their Hollywood owners??? How about any number of stupid stereotypes that dont need to be spoken by public officials

What a fucking idiot 

Wow impressed you had the balls to post about this idiot, I was going to but just couldn't be bothered :bc: 

2 minutes ago, Boered said:

Just imagine his outrage if a conservative senator had said the exact same words he did, except it was a muslim he was talking to...Bernie would have had a fit, as would the entire left. Liberals attack Christianity all the time, and protect muslims, they are mentally retarded and should be treated for their disease.

If he would have simply stated that no religion has any place in politics he would have had my support on the matter....instead he has to throw a fit and insult a bunch of people while seemingly supporting muslims who certainly deserve no support from him or anyone else

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Wow impressed you had the balls to post about this idiot, I was going to but just couldn't be bothered :bc: 

I liked the Bern but he is so far off base on this its worth the mention.....plus I always calls em as I sees em momo!!! You know that 

Just now, f7ben said:

If he would have simply stated that no religion has any place in politics he would have had my support on the matter....instead he has to throw a fit and insult a bunch of people while seemingly supporting muslims who certainly deserve no support from him or anyone else

Exactly. Oh and religion does not have any place in politics, even though it is inserted all the time for the votes it gets. I think Christians are every bit as stupid for believing what they do as are muslims, but Christians are not trying force everyone to buy in are be killed, and are not looking to run free nations with laws based on Leviticus.

1 minute ago, Boered said:

Exactly. Oh and religion does not have any place in politics, even though it is inserted all the time for the votes it gets. I think Christians are every bit as stupid for believing what they do as are muslims, but Christians are not trying force everyone to buy in are be killed, and are not looking to run free nations with laws based on Leviticus.

All that is up for debate...I see Christians as supporting all kinds of insane nation building etc etc based on religious idiocy......but the fact remains that sitting Senator should be called an idiot and ostracized repeatedly for picking sides in a contest of who's fairy tell is best 

• Like 1