Check your account email address ×

Keep Judge Juicebag Off The Air!

On 5/8/2022 at 11:20 AM, Badger** said:

This is so rich and easy. :lol::lol2:

Number of Registered Voters by State 2022

Voter registration requires that a person eligible to vote registers on an electoral roll before that person is entitled or permitted to vote. Voter registration may be automatic or may require each eligible person to submit an application. Registration varies between jurisdictions. Voter registration and participation are crucial for the nation’s democracy to function properly and for the U.S. government to provide fair representation.

About 66.8% of U.S. citizens 18 and older voted in the 2020 presidential election, the highest voter turnout of the 21st century. Despite COVID-19 concerns, 158.4 million people voted in the election. This is a significant improvement from the 2016 presidential election, where 139 million people voted, and almost 92 million eligible Americans did not vote. Moreover, in the 2020 election, voter turnout increased in every state compared to 2016.There were 154 million registered voters in the USA, in 2020

Untitled.jpg

On 5/8/2022 at 11:37 AM, HSR said:

Approximately 240 million people were eligible to vote in the 2020 presidential election and roughly 66.1% of them submitted ballots, totaling about 158 million.

On 5/8/2022 at 11:42 AM, HSR said:

Did you just own yourself???? 133 million????

On 5/8/2022 at 11:42 AM, Badger** said:

I agree

On 5/8/2022 at 11:54 AM, Badger** said:

I was in a big hurry to get work, and yes I fucked that up. 

On 5/8/2022 at 12:36 PM, Badger** said:

I apologize to you, I apologize to Ben and I apologize to to the FS community, please let me know if there's anything else I can do to make this right to you and the rest. :whiteflag: I even fixed your post for you.