Check your account email address ×

Panel of doctors discuss the clot shots

jtssrx

Was at matress firm today looking for a bed my wife could sleep in with the hives . Will see if the 6200 bucks bed works better .

Well any way she starts talking with sales guy about her hives . He was like wow I have been dealing with them for about 2 weeks now no idea where they came from and my doctor just gave me a scrip for allergy meds and it is not working . After about 5 min she asked if he got the booster . He proudly said well yes I have all my shots . Then I said let me guess about 2 weeks before your hives . His face started to go blank . After talking with my wife about her 7 mo and running battle with urticaria . Going over all the tests and all specalits visits. Showing him around some support groups I thought the poor guy was going to start crying 😢

Then i said guess you missed the risk of chronic urticaria on the warning label ha . He was not amused .  Unbelievably wide spread and exploding with the boosters . He was like well at least they go away when the booster wears off . She just said yeah I see a lot of people with wishful thinking on line who don't yet understand what is happening in there body and that the vaccine was just a trigger .

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Haha 1