Check your account email address ×

Trump is Really Putting the Hammer Down Now-EO!

Pahoenix, Trump is a paper tiger, as are all the fukkin police chiefs, colonels in these cities that got looted and burned.

If I was the Chief in Boston, I would have somehow, someway, stopped every fukkin looter, arsonist out there, and told MArty Walsh to go fuck himself!!! Yes, I would have gotten fired, but I would have called in every State trooper, every national guardsman that I could, if I could, because the fukkin governor has to authorize the NG, and that Baker probably would not have. 

A real ALPHA cop would never have let his city get destroyed by a bunch of fukkin punk-assed, mother-fukkin punks.

EVERY Chief in the cities that burned, is a fuck-assed, political motherfukkin pussy!!!  

39 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Pahoenix, Trump is a paper tiger, as are all the fukkin police chiefs, colonels in these cities that got looted and burned.

If I was the Chief in Boston, I would have somehow, someway, stopped every fukkin looter, arsonist out there, and told MArty Walsh to go fuck himself!!! Yes, I would have gotten fired, but I would have called in every State trooper, every national guardsman that I could, if I could, because the fukkin governor has to authorize the NG, and that Baker probably would not have. 

A real ALPHA cop would never have let his city get destroyed by a bunch of fukkin punk-assed, mother-fukkin punks.

EVERY Chief in the cities that burned, is a fuck-assed, political motherfukkin pussy!!!  

To people that voted for his agenda, he's become a joke. This EO is just an embarrassment. He's become a buffoon. 

The only thing he has going for him is he isn't a leftist who hates me...

IF, he gets a 2nd term we'll see what he does when he doesn't have to worry about getting re-elected...