Check your account email address ×

Teacher tells students “To be white is to be RACIST” — [VIDEO]

jtssrx

Teacher tells students “To be white is to be RACIST” — [VIDEO]

Oct. 19, 2016 1:32 pm by The Right Scoop

According to a high school teacher in Norman, Oklahoma, if you are white then you are racist:

A Norman North High School teacher is instructing students that “to be white is to be racist, period.”

EAG – A student at the school who did not want to be identified recently used her cell phone to record a classroom lecture at Norman North High School in which her teacher, who also is not identified, explained how to “heal the racial divide,” KFOR reports.

The girl alerted her parents to her teacher’s troubling comments and they in turn contacted district officials to demand answers.

The lecture began with a video about the “Mistreatment of Native Americans” that prompted the student to record the lesson and ended with the teacher’s lecture about racism.

In the video, a man “pulls out this globe with a bottle of white out and marks over a country or a piece of country and puts his name on it,” the student said.

“So he was basically comparing what he had done to the globe to what we did to America,” she said.

When her teacher laid out his theories of racism afterwards, the student said she was stunned.

“To be white is to be racist, period,” the teacher said in the recording. “Am I racist? I say yea. I don’t want to be. It’s not like choose to be racist, but do I do things because of the way I was raised?”

The student was naturally offended by her teacher labeling her a racist.

Our country is spiraling out of control with nonsense like this. And it’s all the fault of Obama and other Democrats pushing this white guilt narrative along with the black oppression narrative that was borne out of Ferguson.

The sad thing is even if Trump were to win, he likely wouldn’t have any impact on this. It would just continue to spiral out of control.

The reality is that it would take a Reagan type leader to begin to undo the damage these leftists have done, and I’m not sure that we have a figure like that in our future with the way this country’s elections are going down the tubes.