*****Official 2017/2018 Snowmobile Pics Thread*****

On 2/11/2018 at 3:13 PM, Zambroski said:

Just got back from a little "bail". 'Bout got my suspension working ok.  4 clicks from full soft on the rear LSC and HSC and that may do it without a revalve.  If we ever get enough fucking snow, I'll be able to tell   Just hard ass terrain out there.  Bout froze my balls off too.  Just a an old pit coat and some sweats wasn't enough!!!  

Three damn vehicles in the main trailhead lot outside of Duluth.  STAGGARING.  On a day like today (with snow) it's slammed and running out on the street.  Looks like somebody got creative with their garden cart!  Good for them...RIDE BRAH!!!!  RIDE!!!!!!

IMG_2804.jpg

We rode around 2 Whorers just before New Years and it was our two trucks at the trailhead.  Third one was there when we came back a few hours later.  

16 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

The last 2 got swapped out before the sled even left the garage for the first ride :lol:   :bc:

That's where I'm at. It came with a cool looking short black one. swapped it for mid height. After my second ride went with gramps shield... 

12 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Yrs ago I put a real cool looking race windshield on a sled. We rode from Derbt VY to Thetford mines PQ. Handwarmers died on the way. Froze my fucking ass off.

That will wreck a ride quickly. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Yrs ago I put a real cool looking race windshield on a sled. We rode from Derbt VY to Thetford mines PQ. Handwarmers died on the way. Froze my fucking ass off.

Being warm is the coolest look :) 

• Like 3

Whew!  Best run of the year so far! Drippin' sweat like a fucking pig!  Warm temps and some decent snow.  Some pretty good banged up portions of the trail too...suspension testers!  Fun as fuck tho.  Lots of riders out goofing thing up a bit but, just glad to finally have snow so...fine.  Lost my damn iPod on the way back so we had to double back and miraculously found it!  My buddy was pissed we had to look for it but I can't ride worth a shit without tunes!

Boom!

IMG_2850.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Whew!  Best run of the year so far! Drippin' sweat like a fucking pig!  Warm temps and some decent snow.  Some pretty good banged up portions of the trail too...suspension testers!  Fun as fuck tho.  Lots of riders out goofing thing up a bit but, just glad to finally have snow so...fine.  Lost my damn iPod on the way back so we had to double back and miraculously found it!  My buddy was pissed we had to look for it but I can't ride worth a shit without tunes!

Boom!

IMG_2850.jpg

those C+As must carve like ginsu knives in that corn snow. :bc: 

13 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

those C+As must carve like ginsu knives in that corn snow. :bc: 

Yeah, they are a handful.  2" of keel with an 8" bide.  I like that front end planted solid.  They're a handful though.  Spaghetti arms need not attempt!

:bc: