200lb gas springs/shocks/struts needed

Puzzleboy

I bent the one closest in the pic last Thursday on my first ride of the year. When I loaded up to come home, I got too close to the side of the trailer, and knowing my lid would hit my ski, I just let off the brake and slid back, but when I did, the left ski caught the strut and proceeded to bend it in a "L" shape rather quickly! I gave it gas and rode back up the trailer and put the e brake on. Got off my sled thinking what am I going to do now? Decided to grab it and bend it back into place as I had no other options and it worked!

It's definitely not 100% but the lid goes up an down and that's all that matters but I will likely try and find one in the off season as I am sure it will wear out now rather quickly now?  My trailer is a Sno-Pro but hopefully these are fairly easy to find?

IMG_0170 (Large).JPG

I got a set of Munroe's from Benson's Auto, who knew. Monroe has a huge range of "Lift Supports.

They were not a perfect match but I MacGyver them in there. Luv buying used trailers...

http://www.monroe.com/en-US/products/lift-supports/max-lift-gas-charged-lift-support/

Edited by Tinker

2 hours ago, Tinker said:

I got a set of Munroe's from Benson's Auto, who knew. Monroe has a huge range of "Lift Supports.

They were not a perfect match but I MacGyver them in there. Luv buying used trailers...

http://www.monroe.com/en-US/products/lift-supports/max-lift-gas-charged-lift-support/

Good to know, Mike. Thanks!