"You Can't Go Any Lower": Inside the West Wing, Trump Is Apoplectic as Allies Fear Impeachment

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Whether it's Fox news, MSNBC, etc. the only thing I pay attention to is the pertinent information. Nunberg is a solid bigoted hard core rightwinger, fuck he's so bigoted he got fired from Trumps campaign for making racist remarks............but then they brought him back as an advisor :lol: 

If Nunberg thinks Trump is fucked there more than likely is a problem for Trump.

Oh yes Vincent.  We all clearly see your non-biased reading comprehension and explainations here.

Save it for ANYBODY ELSE.

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Dude... Lol... You can’t even figure out the right their/there/they’re or your/you’re in 99% of your posts. HAHAHAHA what a fucking delusional moron. Just the notion of you pretending to be educated is hilarious. You’re dull as fuck. I’d be willing to bet sub 95 for an IQ. Pull the crayon out of your mouth and pop smoke ya dumb old fuck. 

I Play you like a 3 year old your so fuckin easy.

A veteran who voted for chickenhawk Trump shouldn’t question anyone’s intelligence

quack quack quack

Edited by Mainecat

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Whether it's Fox news, MSNBC, etc. the only thing I pay attention to is the pertinent information. Nunberg is a solid bigoted hard core rightwinger, fuck he's so bigoted he got fired from Trumps campaign for making racist remarks............but then they brought him back as an advisor :lol: 

If Nunberg thinks Trump is fucked there more than likely is a problem for Trump.

They never read the story Vince. I posted it because it was Nunberg knowing who he was. The ass clowns here can’t read or don’t care.

Trump is eating his young right now. He’s pointing blame on Kushner and these clowns don’t know how serious that is.

Two weeks ago, according to a source, Bannon did a spitball analysis of the Cabinet to see which members would remain loyal to Trump in the event the 25th Amendment were invoked, thereby triggering a vote to remove the president from office. Bannon recently told people he’s not sure if Trump would survive such a vote.

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

They never read the story Vince. I posted it because it was Nunberg knowing who he was. The ass clowns here can’t read or don’t care.

Trump is eating his young right now. He’s pointing blame on Kushner and these clowns don’t know how serious that is.

according to a new report by Vanity Fair. LOL yeah they have the inside scoop to phone calls with Bannon you fucking idiot

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You fuckers better hope this isn't true, but it's looking more and more like it is.

I dont like Trump .....but I sure as fuck dont like an organized subversion of the will of the peoples vote and that is what this is starting to amount to. The deep state wants trump out and they can do it to. Bannon is a smart fucker and Trumpy would do well to heed his advice 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I dont like Trump .....but I sure as fuck dont like an organized subversion of the will of the peoples vote and that is what this is starting to amount to. The deep state wants trump out and they can do it to. Bannon is a smart fucker and Trumpy would do well to heed his advice 

Well, if they have him on crimes against the empire, the people will go along with it, and Republicans will be forced to impeach. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

:lol: Deep state :lmao:  You’re in the same boat as every other Dumper - sitting right next to Woolie and Momo :lmao: 

Yeah - you’re still so fucking dumb you keep trying to keep your conspiracy narratives alive as they unravel before your eyes.  It doesn’t get any dumber than that .7 Momo.  

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Well, if they have him on crimes against the empire, the people will go along with it, and Republicans will be forced to impeach. 

Well lets hope they break out a little better evidence than they did of Russian Collusion .....what a fucking joke that shit has been 

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lol: Deep state :lmao:  You’re in the same boat as every other Dumper - sitting right next to Woolie and Momo :lmao: 

Yeah - you’re still so fucking dumb you keep trying to keep your conspiracy narratives alive as they unravel before your eyes.  It doesn’t get any dumber than that .7 Momo.  

Actually it does....you.

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Here ya go you retarded faggot ass fucking moron......I suppose you think that all these old bad guys did stuff that none of the new guys would ever consider

fucking retarded ass partisan empty skull shitbag

http://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/9349-jfk-documents-reveal-that-the-cia-floated-the-idea-of-bombing-miami-and-washington-dc/

Edited by f7ben

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What's cute is you still can't distinguish between republicans and conservatives :lol: bless your heart 

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lmao:  already read it - context you dumb fuck - Dump released info to play directly into the doubts of mental midgets like you :lol: So predictable 👍

context huh???? Your government had plans in place to attack its own citizens and considering they had to hold back an additional 19 pages of info I would say there is far worse info than that just in the JFK files......

But you call it conspiracy , your fucking brain doesnt work. You are a moron and not even a useful one. Eat a fucking handful of ambien and follow it up with a few bottles of your favorite 4$ wine or whatever your faggot ass drinks. Do the world a favor cunt 

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

What's cute is you still can't distingish between republicans and conservatives :lol: bless your heart 

there is no such thing as conservatives......just bootlicking retards that always default to voting for republicans 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao:  already read it - context you dumb fuck - Dump released info to play directly into the doubts of mental midgets like you :lol: So predictable 👍

He didn't release anything. These documents were scheduled for release long before he took office.

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

He didn't release anything. These documents were scheduled for release long before he took office.

He actually held some docs back and the USIC begged him to hold all of them back .....

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

I Play you like a 3 year old your so fuckin easy.

A veteran who voted for chickenhawk Trump shouldn’t question anyone’s intelligence

quack quack quack

You’re**** YOU STUPID FUCK HAHAHAHAHA. You couldn’t play dumber if you tried. Pop smoke, YOU’RE embarrassing yourself.