2008 Suzuki RMZ 250 $3k

Any interest in a mint bike.  2008 Suzuki RMZ 250. Excellent condition overall, you won’t find a nicer one for the year! Never crashed hard, ridden by a vet novice. Extremely well maintained, oil changes every 5 hours. Comes with Moose Racing Handgaurds and Works Connection Skid Plate as well as ownership in my name, owner’s manual, spare air filter. 150 hours on the clock, Bike still has original grips and levers on it! $3000 firm, serviced and ready to ride.  Interesting trades from this group considered. 

IMG_4870.JPG

IMG_4872 (002).JPG

the valves have yet to be shimmed, not even once.  Starts easy when hot.  Clearly I don't ride hard enough!  If I was dishonest and took the hour meter off you would probably think the bike has about 30-40 hours.   I realize that this will require major engine service at some point in the future.    this bike has all original bearings (has been disassembled and greased) original bars, grips, original rear brake pads, fronts have been replaced once.  original plastics all around.  Chain and sprocket is excellent, cant remember if I replaced them once or twice, I think only once. Original box with original spare parts from dealer when new including English and French manuals, clutch and brake levers and ownership.

I don't road ride or field ride it either.  track or single track.

My thoughts on used toys is I would rather buy it unmolested than have some backyard hack slap it together and sell it as a fresh rebuild from top to bottom, only to have it grenade after two hours.  Witnessed it too many times!