***Official BBQ / Smoker Thread***

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

Any of you butt plugs have a Green Mountain Grill brand pellet smoker/grill? 

Thinking about one of these:

https://greenmountaingrills.com/products/grills/prime-wifi/davy-crockett-pellet-grill-wifi/

don't discount the Pit Boss grills work great for the money,  great unit for someone switching to a pellet grill, would not hesitate to buy another. Mine is a Pit Boss Pro Series 850

• Like 1

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

Any of you butt plugs have a Green Mountain Grill brand pellet smoker/grill? 

Thinking about one of these:

https://greenmountaingrills.com/products/grills/prime-wifi/davy-crockett-pellet-grill-wifi/

Have had a Daniel Boone for 6 years. Only issue was l had to replace the auger motor once. Puts out some good food though. 

37 minutes ago, ckf said:

I believe that there are a few here with Green Mountain Grills.

31 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

don't discount the Pit Boss grills work great for the money,  great unit for someone switching to a pellet grill, would not hesitate to buy another. Mine is a Pit Boss Pro Series 850

3 minutes ago, dz246 said:

Have had a Daniel Boone for 6 years. Only issue was l had to replace the auger motor once. Puts out some good food though. 

Looking for something we can take on the road with us at the race track.  The little Coleman thing does just fine, but having a rack or ribs or something would be a welcome change too.  

Just now, racinfarmer said:

Looking for something we can take on the road with us at the race track.  The little Coleman thing does just fine, but having a rack or ribs or something would be a welcome change too.  

Pit Boss tailgater FTW then

Fuck all this political, racist/anti-cop, blm supporters we're all going to die of rona bullshit couple of pork chops pre-seasoned with The Works going to finish with some Memphis Soul 142 from shitmypants 

1597520970707358668444438423892.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

Fuck all this political, racist/anti-cop, blm supporters we're all going to die of rona bullshit couple of pork chops pre-seasoned with The Works going to finish with some Memphis Soul 142 from shitmypants 

1597520970707358668444438423892.jpg

We ended up doing burgers again last night with that rub & sauce combo. :thumb:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So I cracked open my bottle of Shore Thing just now and used it to dip some leftover chicken breast in and Damn that is some good stuff!!!

For fear of it going to Mike's head, keep this to yourself.... He nailed it with all of his sauces. So far so good with the rubs too. It's nice to be able to mix and match the different rubs and sauces to create different flavor profiles. I'd go all in on the heat myself, but Nicole likes a balance of heat and sweet.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, ckf said:

For fear of it going to Mike's head, keep this to yourself.... He nailed it with all of his sauces. So far so good with the rubs too. It's nice to be able to mix and match the different rubs and sauces to create different flavor profiles. I'd go all in on the heat myself, but Nicole likes a balance of heat and sweet.

Mum’s the word!!!!!🤣🤣

• Haha 1