***Official BBQ / Smoker Thread***

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

What did you dislike about them?

Neal

Way to over saturated with fat, don't get me wrong I like a good 80% ground chuck and the Kobe was also 80% but it seemed the fat would hang in the grind. I also did not like the flavor at all it was kinda musty for my taste.  Not everyone like the same things, so to each there own. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, dz246 said:

Ordered some sauce. Probably do some ribs and maybe a brisket over the weekend :bc:  

DSCN0889.JPG

Hell yeah...good stuff right there! 

• Like 2

• Advertising Member

Ben.....you should know, we are going forward with the FDA scheduled process on Memphis and Gold Standard.  We have sold almost half of our original order of 4300 bottles in 10 days, it has been insane with our BBQ roll out.  I should have those two varieties in about 2 months or less (I have Memphis made in our commercial kitchen in the meantime).

• Like 1

• Advertising Member
14 hours ago, dz246 said:

Ordered some sauce. Probably do some ribs and maybe a brisket over the weekend :bc:  

DSCN0889.JPG

181 is made for pork.  When we get the mustard (Gold Standard) all buttoned up that is pretty strong too.

6 minutes ago, Seatofmtpants said:

Ben.....you should know, we are going forward with the FDA scheduled process on Memphis and Gold Standard.  We have sold almost half of our original order of 4300 bottles in 10 days, it has been insane with our BBQ roll out.  I should have those two varieties in about 2 months or less (I have Memphis made in our commercial kitchen in the meantime).

Congrats on the roll out of your sauces. Wishing you great success :bc:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Seatofmtpants said:

That's awesome Mike. 

• Advertising Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

Congrats on the roll out of your sauces. Wishing you great success :bc:

Thanks!!  I never thought we would sell so quickly.  We do cater a bunch and have a great following but I didn't expect it.  Our home town store bought 12 cases for an initial order, two hours later they needed 18 more cases.  So far they have bought 60 cases of BBQ sauces in 10 days.  Its crazy.

• Like 4

• Advertising Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Yes sir....sent you PayPal last night. 

Thank you

Enjoy buddy.  Sorry about the mustard being sold out.  It is a tough sauce to make and waiting for the co-packer to get going is probably our best bet.  Hope you enjoy Shore Thing..... I want to know what you guys think of that....hoping it isn't just going to be a regional sauce.

Mike

1 minute ago, Seatofmtpants said:

Enjoy buddy.  Sorry about the mustard being sold out.  It is a tough sauce to make and waiting for the co-packer to get going is probably our best bet.  Hope you enjoy Shore Thing..... I want to know what you guys think of that....hoping it isn't just going to be a regional sauce.

Mike

I'll let you know.....didnt try it yet