Winter 2018

dirtybeacher

4 hours ago, steve6 said:

Its all your fault Pete. Also can I park in your driveway to go sledding tomorrow lol. Looks like muskokas will be ok this weekend, besides the road running.

You can launch from here if you want. I can always find a spot to park a truck and trailer. 

56 minutes ago, bladefever said:

Will do if he's up...I won't ask about the chicken deal....somethings are better not known.....

Here I am enjoying the new 77 Colt...41 years ago.  OMG...time is going fast...disregard the powder blue suit and orange helmet.....I couldn’t find a matching jacket....sled clothing was limited back then...lol

7FCC8919-DB16-48E5-ABD7-F594D72D5B86.jpeg

Edited by Poncho
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, Blackstar said:

This season is going to make it tough to keep sleds in the house. 15 years ago I was riding 5000 kms on good season’s. Thought by now I’d be riding even more. I haven’t ridden 5000 kms in the last 4 years  combined. 120 kms for this season is worse than I ever imagined.

HappyHour at the Mongolian Grill in Lakeland. $2 draft and it’s 28 degrees out.

oh well.......

F4BC7594-3139-4CC7-9D23-0B04D1D58E57.thumb.jpeg.9090004325bef956380841d692e1bfef.jpeg

9 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Edit: they were $2....lol

BE3654BC-6255-4CFF-8476-6686EFBD62E5.thumb.jpeg.e8c2fa3651ba4e51d200d2b3ad5e6fb9.jpeg

Great deal.  Only one though?

You ride the cart over?:lol:

3 hours ago, Poncho said:

Here I am enjoying the new 77 Colt...41 years ago.  OMG...time is going fast...disregard the powder blue suit and orange helmet.....I couldn’t find a matching jacket....sled clothing was limited back then...lol

Oh no the cowl is up ,

i think puzzler still is still wearing that suit . ......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

For American Bud Light, you paid around $2 too much. 

12 hours ago, Blackstar said:

This season is going to make it tough to keep sleds in the house. 15 years ago I was riding 5000 kms on good season’s. Thought by now I’d be riding even more. I haven’t ridden 5000 kms in the last 4 years  combined. 120 kms for this season is worse than I ever imagined.

HappyHour at the Mongolian Grill in Lakeland. $2 draft and it’s 28 degrees out.

oh well.......

F4BC7594-3139-4CC7-9D23-0B04D1D58E57.thumb.jpeg.9090004325bef956380841d692e1bfef.jpeg

That helmet is likely still a lot newer than what I ride with..... cool pic!

And,  why is the hood up on that reliable, innovative Poo?  :)

3 hours ago, Poncho said:

That's not funny.  You might think you're being funny, but you're not.  :)

Have a good ride!!

5 hours ago, Poncho said:

.....today we have...  riding tomorrow thru Monday...but the trail is closed, please stay home. 

calabogie.jpg

18 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

That helmet is likely still a lot newer than what I ride with..... cool pic!

And,  why is the hood up on that reliable, innovative Poo?  :)

Can’t remember why the hood was open.....likely I was impressed with innovation after coming off a Skidoo the Polaris was light years ahead....lol

Edited by Poncho
  • Haha 1

That's it?  We gotta get you up to speed....  we'll give you a hero biscuit anyway.

Question is, how many miles since a Cat has let you down? 

5 hours ago, Reevester said:

2400 miles this year, and yourself? :news:

2 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

That's it?  We gotta get you up to speed....  we'll give you a hero biscuit anyway.

Question is, how many miles since a Cat has let you down? 

About 10k or so. Starter went on my 14 7000 with 600 miles on it. Thanks Yamaha. :bc:

I read somewhere that Polaris considered supplying their sleds without hoods, as their owners were all getting carpal tunnel syndrome from raising the hood so often....

5 hours ago, Poncho said:

Can’t remember why the hood was open.....likely I impressed with innovation after coming off a Skidoo the Polaris was light years ahead....lol