Winter 2018

dirtybeacher

7 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Boss is a real hardass. 

39 years of full time work for me....yep hardass for me too.  Had two weeks off for a broken leg, otherwise I will head for another 4 years until I’m 62..... 

Post up a pic of the chick at the desk, with her arm around you, and your left sled boot....... or it didn't happen. 

Or just a pic of the chick. 

8 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Timmins tonight. Hotel chick was a rocket. Better then the squaws in Kirkland lake last night. 

5 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

You're just a kid.  :)  That broken leg wouldn't happen to have been the result of sledding foolishness now, would it? 

Hockey, one year later I broke the same leg, same bone during a sled ride.  I Didn’t miss a work day, half day for x-ray only....Managing a broken hand now.  

23 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Boss is a real hardass. 

So you are familiar with that area....and perhaps not so "virgin" after all....

Thanks for sharing, but you might have mistaken which forum you are logged onto, this time....:guzzle:

39 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Post up a pic of the chick at the desk, with her arm around you, and your left sled boot....... or it didn't happen. 

Or just a pic of the chick. 

I might have to try tomorrow if I put the jeans on and hit the town. :bc:

Doesn't pay to head north. 100 miles into today, outside of Timmins, sled goes for a shit. Quit, get it restarted (running on both cylinders) & it sounded 'rough' in the bottom end.

Catching the bus back to KlL tomorrow to pick the truck. No luck on cindung someone w/ a half ton to haul it back. Dan Towing wanted 700 bucks. Outfit in Matheson that advertises "long distance" towing wasnt interested.

Edited by revrnd

15 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Doesn't pay to head north. 100 miles into today, outside of Timmins, sled goes for a shit. Quit, get it restarted (running on both cylinders) & it sounded 'rough' in the bottom end.

Catching the bus back to KlL tomorrow to pick the truck. No luck on cindung someone w/ a half ton to haul it back. Dan Towing wanted 700 bucks. Outfit in Matheson that advertises "long distance" towing wasnt interested.

that sucks 

can't one of the riders drag you back?  its only 100 miles lol 

• Haha 1

Ive had a motor go south on the last day of a trip. But yeah it does suck so early. Guy get out from behind the screens & head north. Lots of trailers @ the Comfort Inn & Microtel in KL right now. Only 1 @ the Econo Lodge in New Liskeard. Didnt look like any trailers at the Quality or Holiday inns. Fields were covered" but you could see the furrows in the NL & Earlton areas.

13 hours ago, dirtybeacher said:

Where is Larry Enticer from? I always thought he was an American, but someone told me the other day he is from/lives in Orono Ontario? 

17 minutes ago, irv said:

Where is Larry Enticer from? I always thought he was an American, but someone told me the other day he is from/lives in Orono Ontario? 

I heard he's from burketon and I do recognize that area from some of his videos.

2 minutes ago, canuckrider said:

I heard he's from burketon and I do recognize that area from some of his videos.

I was thinking I know that road very well as it looks identical to one by my BIL's, but I thought I am sure there are many areas/roads around the world that would also look the same with such a short video snip. 

6 hours ago, canuckrider said:

I just finished watching a bunch of his vids and I think you are right?

At the start of this vid, it is either the pit by the Port Perry C/H or old Baldy/test hill? I also seen in another vid, he has a Oshawa Cycle Salvage sticker on the side of one of his Enticers. I'll have to ask Lynn or Steve as I am sure they would know, and there's a good chance they know him as well.

4 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

He works at the Yammy dealer. 

He's got good taste anyways! :bc: