$3 off coupon for the 2017 Toronto Sled show

Tricked-Toys

On ‎29‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 11:14 AM, yarddawg said:

What do you guys like about the show?? Just curious, looking for a reason to go or not?

Find out what has changed with the clubs trails I ride. i.e. reroute. Pick up all the maps for the season. Catch up with a lot of friends. See what's new. Pick up accessories and gear I didn't know I needed until I came across it at the show. Psychological kick off to the snowmobile season... and of course the Amzoil girls.

Edited by 02sled

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

Find out what has changed with the clubs trails I ride. i.e. reroute. Pick up all the maps for the season. Catch up with a lot of friends. See what's new. Pick up accessories and gear I didn't know I needed until I came across it at the show. Psychological kick off to the snowmobile season... and of course the Amzoil girls.

Maybe the Amsoil girls can teach you spell Amsoil ......

43 minutes ago, StevieWonder said:

Maybe the Amsoil girls can teach you spell Amsoil ......

Do you really care how it's spelled... I just watch the girls and don't really care what they are selling. Apart from that I don't use the product so don't care about how it's spelled.

33 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Do you really care how it's spelled... I just watch the girls and don't really care what they are selling. Apart from that I don't use the product so don't care about how it's spelled.

Admit it you have dyslexia and the S looked like a Z.

Image result for amsoil girls
  • Like 1

When 02 walked up to the booth, they had to fight over who would take their pic with the old guy in the orange vest, who was pretending to look at lodging accommodations at the adjacent booth.....

• Like 2

On 29/09/2017 at 11:48 AM, ArcticCrusher said:

Good to spend about 10 minutes and then wonder why you went again.

I usually say last time I'm going there but seems I go every three years. This will be the last time for sure. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Maybe I was looking in the wrong direction last time I was there, but I recall seeing the girl candy that were put away wet a few too many times....

Too many distractions there lol. I'm trying to look at things and my eyes wander lol