Do you drink and ride?

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, f7ben said:

I usually dont drink more than 10-12 beers trailside and limit myself to 12 cocktails at the bar during stops. Thise are singles too....no doubles till the sun goes down. Then its on!!!

Yes, because doing doubles would be wrong.... :bc:

18 hours ago, xcr700 said:

There's a trail system here near a provincial park called Birds Hill ,close to Winnipeg......fuckin shit show there. It's not the drunks, but the punks . If I didn't have mirrorson my xcr, I would have gotten smoked a few times.  All's it is there is stand up riders ,backpacks,go pros and Mohawk helmets 

Minus the Mohawk helmet, we have a big group of 40+ year olds.... we ride offtrail as hard as our bodies allow....  with go pro's...and backpacks , and we never sit down... it isn't trail riding punk wannabe ricky racers....

9 hours ago, FAT DAVE said:

So you never go out for dinner and have a drink or two and drive home?

That isn't drinking... your liver kills off a shot an hour, so those two drinks are completely gone by the time you hit the parking lot.

One drink at lunch is a waste of time.  If guys were having one an hour, then WGAF.  Its when they get into it a bit harder that its straight to no.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Polarissledder said:

Minus the Mohawk helmet, we have a big group of 40+ year olds.... we ride offtrail as hard as our bodies allow....  with go pro's...and backpacks , and we never sit down... it isn't trail riding punk wannabe ricky racers....

That isn't drinking... your liver kills off a shot an hour, so those two drinks are completely gone by the time you hit the parking lot.

One drink at lunch is a waste of time.  If guys were having one an hour, then WGAF.  Its when they get into it a bit harder that its straight to no.

You guys aren't posers tho. im talking about the 20 years idiots who think they're the shit.  Like you also said,you guys are actual offtrail riders. The idiots im talking about look the part but ride on trail ...looking all cool and shit 

4 hours ago, Woodtick said:

We always have a 8 ball or two with us,to get us through the rough mornings. We are back on the trails by 8.

:lol:  

1 hour ago, bussman said:

AMG must be a sissy bitch lightweight not being able to handle a few trail pops, typical Marine. :hay: 

:bc: 

No, I can have fun without having to drink 

And :finger::fuckyou:

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

my prob was not the morning but the not putting it away for a day or 3 then making calls for a fresh delivery 

Don't miss that shit at all.   Tuesday night back gammon drama...and we all had to be at work...2 am...yeah sure, call the guy......  On a sled, forget about it  :flush: 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Don't miss that shit at all.   Tuesday night back gammon drama...and we all had to be at work...2 am...yeah sure, call the guy......  On a sled, forget about it  :flush: 

The 80's man!!!! :lol: I'd have a heart attack nowadays. 

9 hours ago, Jet said:

Even the groomer operator has had a couple, lets be honest!! 

Zero tolarance, hell no, intoxicated hell no, slightly impaired, yup!! 

Under the legal limit? Yup

I usually drink beers grooming. Aluminum twist off bottles FTW in that bouncy Tucker. :lol: 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, f7ben said:

I usually dont drink more than 10-12 beers trailside and limit myself to 12 cocktails at the bar during stops. Thise are singles too....no doubles till the sun goes down. Then its on!!!

Wow , you're a fucking light weight faggot .

On 9/24/2017 at 8:19 AM, bussman said:

I usually drink beers grooming. Aluminum twist off bottles FTW in that bouncy Tucker. :lol: 

And if you parked the groomer at the bar to go in and warm up and some sledders come in and say you lost the drag about 10 miles back.. call for a ride!!!