***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

23 hours ago, DAVE said:

Pretty good....fucked up my back real good on the rental sled yesterday though when the suspension let go...they gave me a full refund...so im happy.

What kind of sled were you riding??

30 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Had a 900ace gsx the 1st day....and a 1200 gsx for the rest.

Back trouble are never fun. You must have been pounding pretty good to get a spinal shot hard enough to have lasting effects. 

On another note. There are literally hundreds of Canadians in this resort we’re staying at in Phoenix. Met 3 couple last night in the hot tub all from southwest Sask. They drive to North Dakota and fly down to their coaches already parked at the resort.  One couple just bought a brand new +$500k Newmar in Boise. They said they cant take it back home or they would have to pay nearly $50k in taxes on it.   Obviously some money in Sask. 

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Back trouble are never fun. You must have been pounding pretty good to get a spinal shot hard enough to have lasting effects. 

On another note. There are literally hundreds of Canadians in this resort we’re staying at in Phoenix. Met 3 couple last night in the hot tub all from southwest Sask. They drive to North Dakota and fly down to their coaches already parked at the resort.  One couple just bought a brand new +$500k Newmar in Boise. They said they cant take it back home or they would have to pay nearly $50k in taxes on it.   Obviously some money in Sask. 

So you are swinging with Dave's kin folk??? No need to post pics, the thought is disturbing enough.:lmao:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

The springs and shock let go and kept riding....was no fun at that point...but had to get back to the cottage

43 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

So you are swinging with Dave's kin folk??? No need to post pics, the thought is disturbing enough.:lmao:

Im not from sask originally. :lol:

On 1/11/2018 at 5:48 PM, AKIQPilot said:

South West...  They are probably either farmers or oil guys.  At least the oil guys admit to making money, the farmers always claim they are broke.  :lol:  :bc:  

• Haha 1

On 1/11/2018 at 9:30 PM, ckf said:

Currently 43F at 9:30 at night. We lost about a foot of snow at the snow stake today. It doesn't seem fair after we suffered though that long stretch of cold temps  :(

Yup, cold as fuck then big melt. Trails are closed now in this area. Now cold as fuck again. At least my sled is still dry, not drowned in a swamp somewhere.

• Like 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

It's 35f and pouring rain here right now.  We were supposed to get a huge dump of snow but it's all rain at this point.  I'm sure the mountains are getting dumped on. 

Are you back in Alaska?

Just now, ckf said:

WTF Tom, 35F doesn't sound bad :dunno:

And rain. What do you do in 35f with rain. 

We will be headed back to Phoenix on the 23rd. Just came home to check on things and put in a few hours of work for BP. 

There is decent snow north of here. I should have went riding today but i loaned my sleds out instead and hung out with grand kids. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

And rain. What do you do in 35f with rain. 

We will be headed back to Phoenix on the 23rd. Just came home to check on things and put in a few hours of work for BP. 

There is decent snow north of here. I should have went riding today but i loaned my sleds out instead and hung out with grand kids. 

Priceless :bc: