***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You just killed 2 birds with one stone. You can buy her, her very own lawn mower for her birthday!

I think that would go over about as well as if I bought her a vacuum cleaner for her birthday :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ckf said:

I think that would go over about as well as if I bought her a vacuum cleaner for her birthday :lol:

Just think of all the free time you'll have!

:lol:

:bc:

• Haha 1

Toyhauler is all set up, waiting on a few other couples to show up. Have a great holiday weekend fellas!

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Toyhauler is all set up, waiting on a few other couples to show up. Have a great holiday weekend fellas!

Have a safe and fun weekend :bc:

• Like 1

On 5/23/2023 at 5:00 PM, ckf said:

I just finished mowing the lawn. The black flies are AWFUL!!!

The town asks us to not cut our grass until June,, part of a save the bees movement. Works for me. Fucking neighbours cut theirs though and now the wife is pissed ours isn't done :lol:

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold Member

I work for morons. The USCG issues an 835 (no sail order) for my boat until the shafts were replaced or redone, the wear on them was significant. So they buy new wheels and send the shafts to Portland and spend 90k getting them reworked, new is approximately 160-180ish. Well the work comes back shoddy as shit. So now we are trying to blue fit them and getting nowhere near the needed 70%. So the owner of the company decides to schedule a conference call with the port engineer & the USCG Inspector. So during the call the Coastie is telling my bosses the bad news to which my boss decides the best way to go is to insult the Coasties. As if that is going g to get us anywhere.  :flush:

Plus I just learned that the 835 was issued 2 years ago but they got an emergency exemption from the Governor's office.

Looks a lot like I might be looking for a new job shortly. 

Wolfie you or your brother need a captain for the summer?? I'll take beer and strippers as pay!  :lol:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I work for morons. The USCG issues an 835 (no sail order) for my boat until the shafts were replaced or redone, the wear on them was significant. So they buy new wheels and send the shafts to Portland and spend 90k getting them reworked, new is approximately 160-180ish. Well the work comes back shoddy as shit. So now we are trying to blue fit them and getting nowhere near the needed 70%. So the owner of the company decides to schedule a conference call with the port engineer & the USCG Inspector. So during the call the Coastie is telling my bosses the bad news to which my boss decides the best way to go is to insult the Coasties. As if that is going g to get us anywhere.  :flush:

Plus I just learned that the 835 was issued 2 years ago but they got an emergency exemption from the Governor's office.

Looks a lot like I might be looking for a new job shortly. 

Wolfie you or your brother need a captain for the summer?? I'll take beer and strippers as pay!  :lol:

You could always go back to doing booze cruises out of Boston, lol

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, ckf said:

You could always go back to doing booze cruises out of Boston, lol

I make way to much now, I think I'd risk it in the Bering Sea before that! LOL

Plus I got a company credit card! Lol

Edited by Kivalo
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I make way to much now, I think I'd risk it in the Bering Sea before that! LOL

Plus I got a company credit card! Lol

There must be another company up there that would welcome your services?

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, ckf said:

There must be another company up there that would welcome your services?

There are but the only reason I came back to Alaska was because I need to learn wire boat skills and they put me as Mate on the wire boat. If it doesn't sail, I'd rather just head back east. Only way I'd stay here is if I could find a job that does a rotation instead of seasonal.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kivalo said:

There are but the only reason I came back to Alaska was because I need to learn wire boat skills and they put me as Mate on the wire boat. If it doesn't sail, I'd rather just head back east. Only way I'd stay here is if I could find a job that does a rotation instead of seasonal.

Go work for Mr Gold in Nome!!!

• Haha 1

I'd forgotten how busy motorcycle week is here in NH. We just came down through Crawford Notch and there's tons of bikes out riding through the mountains.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, ckf said:

I'd forgotten how busy motorcycle week is here in NH. We just came down through Crawford Notch and there's tons of bikes out riding through the mountains.

TONS OF BIKES!! More than ever I think. 100th year is probably the reason. 

Just got into Laconia around 3pm  ...about 4 hours on my Harley from CT took some detours and stops...My room is epic tho. Just enjoying the views and sounds currently on the balcony . :stoned:

B35E4616-7DF2-43AD-AD5B-EC733E6998AF.jpeg

2DFF280E-B163-4E11-BC2A-F472E28DBB22.jpeg

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

TONS OF BIKES!! More than ever I think. 100th year is probably the reason. 

Just got into Laconia around 3pm  ...about 4 hours on my Harley from CT took some detours and stops...My room is epic tho. Just enjoying the views and sounds currently on the balcony . :stoned:

B35E4616-7DF2-43AD-AD5B-EC733E6998AF.jpeg

2DFF280E-B163-4E11-BC2A-F472E28DBB22.jpeg

Nice! Where are you staying?

I know that I am showing my age, but you should have seen it before they tried to turn it in to a " Family Event". I think it was the late 80s or very early 90s that they tried to change it and started posting cops within site of each other all the way from Laconia to the Weird along Pagus Bay.

That entire strip was nothing but titty shows and smoke shows from the cars and bikes smoking their tires. A buddy of mine used to go through a set of Eagle GT's every year with his Monte SS. He always seemed to find a big titted girl to hang out the passenger window showing her tits whilst he smoked the tires. Good times back then :bc:

• Like 1

• Gold Member
15 hours ago, ckf said:

Nice! Where are you staying?

I know that I am showing my age, but you should have seen it before they tried to turn it in to a " Family Event". I think it was the late 80s or very early 90s that they tried to change it and started posting cops within site of each other all the way from Laconia to the Weird along Pagus Bay.

That entire strip was nothing but titty shows and smoke shows from the cars and bikes smoking their tires. A buddy of mine used to go through a set of Eagle GT's every year with his Monte SS. He always seemed to find a big titted girl to hang out the passenger window showing her tits whilst he smoked the tires. Good times back then :bc:

I'm at Mill Falls 

I have no No doubt the old days had too of been better...But I think you would of been impressed tonight lol.  Saw plenty of tits and Smoke shows and wheelies.. But Yes Cops everywhere .

However saw a crazy stunt show today at Laconia Harley , and the burnout pit at High Octane Saloon last night was some of the best burnouts I have ever seen . Im talking 1-4 gear till the tire pops. One dude about caught his bike on fire. :lmao:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I'm at Mill Falls 

I have no No doubt the old days had too of been better...But I think you would of been impressed tonight lol.  Saw plenty of tits and Smoke shows and wheelies.. But Yes Cops everywhere .

However saw a crazy stunt show today at Laconia Harley , and the burnout pit at High Octane Saloon last night was some of the best burnouts I have ever seen . Im talking 1-4 gear till the tire pops. One dude about caught his bike on fire. :lmao:

You lost me at tits...

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I'm at Mill Falls 

Mills Falls is nice place and probably a little quieter in Meredith than the Wires when it's time to hit the hay, lol

Glad to hear that they have lightening up a bit. I think my last visit was the 1st year of the lockdown. It just wasn't the same...

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You lost me at tits...

I'm sure that it just doesn't stop at tits if you are in the right place at the right time. As a bonus it wouldn't cost you a cover charge and no need for bills for the g string. :lol:

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, dz246 said:

Afternoon :news:

Weatherman's calling for 70 mph winds and a chance of hail later ... Great :flush:

Damn, that's a pretty good breeze.  Stay safe :bc:

Cloudy with off and one rain and temp topping out around 60⁰.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

Damn, that's a pretty good breeze.  Stay safe :bc:

Cloudy with off and one rain and temp topping out around 60⁰.

Did we say " Stay safe" before covid?

I can't recall.