***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

If you guys out east are going to get what we've been dealing with .... have fun with upper 80's temps.  Typical MN weather ... furnace to AC and back to furnace weather.  Four days of 80's (and even 90), and now they're saying colder with rain/snow for the weekend.

25 minutes ago, Bontz said:

If you guys out east are going to get what we've been dealing with .... have fun with upper 80's temps.  Typical MN weather ... furnace to AC and back to furnace weather.  Four days of 80's (and even 90), and now they're saying colder with rain/snow for the weekend.

Yesterday was the warm one for us at 77⁰. Today and the next 2 days are forecast to be 70⁰ before dropping back to more seasonal temps.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Yesterday was the warm one for us at 77⁰. Today and the next 2 days are forecast to be 70⁰ before dropping back to more seasonal temps.

Those are damn near perfect weather days (closer to 70° than 80°) :thumbsup:

Good afternoon gentlemen. It's about beautiful day here in northern Vermont. Currently it's 76⁰, sunny and low humidity. Most of the snow in the open sunny areas is gone. 

We just got back from a quick trip to Colebrook, NH. The smaller streams were running fast, but not over the banks. The Connecticut River was high, but within it's banks for the most part. Some of the lower fields in the Connecticut river valley were under water. 

• Like 2

Things were melting great, had shorts on already. Now this. May get up to a foot. I've pressed harassment charges against that bitch Mother nature.

20230416_144640.jpg

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

Things were melting great, had shorts on already. Now this. May get up to a foot. I've pressed harassment charges against that bitch Mother nature.

20230416_144640.jpg

Partly sunny and 75⁰ here today. Most of our snow is gone.

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

Not sure why it showed up like that.

I need to add an extension to the server. I'll let you know when it's done and you can try posting the same image again.

19 minutes ago, HSR said:

32* here with high winds and up to 10" of snow expected tonight. Last weeks 12" was just about melted. Fuck me.

I've been waiting for one of those wet heavy April snow storms that we usually get. I think we may make it without one this year.

40 minutes ago, ckf said:

Currently partly cloudy and 66⁰. With the exception of a pile of snow out back most of the snow is gone.  :yahoo:

PXL_20230421_193541937-01.jpeg

That's what I want to see here, usually golfing by May 1st and there is still 2 feet of snow on the course. 

Another one bites the dust. This is the 3rd or 4th restaurant at this location to close in the 10 years that we have been here. There just isn't enough business to go around to support 4 restaurants year round. Sadly they are our go to for takeout. They had great burgers :(  

Screenshot_20230423-172738.png