***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

1 hour ago, Big Crappie said:

@ckf recommended the Lichi app for my dji mavic mini. One of the functions is "follow me" we tried it this weekend and it works awesome.

Cool!!!  My Air2S has it too. I tried it once with the car alongside Lake Willoughby. It worked great, but I forgot to hit record :lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Cool!!!  My Air2S has it too. I tried it once with the car alongside Lake Willoughby. It worked great, but I forgot to hit record :lol:

I hate when I do that. I now have a piece if masking tape on my controller with "video?" Written with a red sharpie. Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Watering about a half acre of new grass. We are about 8” below normal for rainfall here and I have been at it twice a day for 10 days. It took great in the shade but the sunny areas are thin. Maybe rain tomorrow….lol

• Like 2

3 hours ago, EvilBird said:

How many Guys here had 3 wheelers ? xD

Not me. My first adventure in to ATV's was a Yamaha 200 when I was 15. I rode that thing all over town. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
11 hours ago, EvilBird said:

How many Guys here had 3 wheelers ? xD

My neighbor few houses down growing up couple grades older than me had one use to see him in the sand pits in town every now and then. That thing was always rolling down the walls 😂.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
35 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Had a few of them. Honda 200x, tecate 250, honda 250. They were great in the sand pits and widow makers in the trails.

Always wanted to find a 250 two stroke 3 wheeler....some day maybe. 

Few years ago I picked up a 2 stroke 1987 Suzuki LT 250 R (4 wheeler) 

I did a bunch of shit to it new plastics , top end , tires , clutch , Pro Taper bars , seat cover, FMF pipe and silencer etc thing was silly...power band would come on and you better have it pointed in the right direction :lmao: Got good money for it and went back to a LTZ 400. much more trail friendly. 

I can imagine being tipper on a 3 wheeler with same power its gotta be nuts. 

17 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Flipping hotter than a meth pipe on payday here.  Even 100 here, with highish humidity.

Could really use some rain too.

Yep,  dry here. The corn is starting to show it.

38 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Always wanted to find a 250 two stroke 3 wheeler....some day maybe. 

Few years ago I picked up a 2 stroke 1987 Suzuki LT 250 R (4 wheeler) 

I did a bunch of shit to it new plastics , top end , tires , clutch , Pro Taper bars , seat cover, FMF pipe and silencer etc thing was silly...power band would come on and you better have it pointed in the right direction :lmao: Got good money for it and went back to a LTZ 400. much more trail friendly. 

I can imagine being tipper on a 3 wheeler with same power its gotta be nuts. 

The tecate had the big tire it was an early one and was more subtle but the skinny tire 250 Honda was a monster. Well at least until I got a quadzilla 500. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The tecate had the big tire it was an early one and was more subtle but the skinny tire 250 Honda was a monster. Well at least until I got a quadzilla 500. 

Quadzilla 500 :bowdown: Nice

Warm and humid here today. The car thermometer read 88⁰ when we pulled in the driveway this afternoon when we got home. The high according to my Davis weather station was 85⁰. I think today is supposed to be the warmest day of the week.  It looks like we are going to miss the real hot temps that most of the country is dealing with.

We are under a tornado warning until 1:30. Not something that is very common here. It looks like the bad cell is going to move by just to our northwest. 

• Confused 1