***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

• 2 weeks later...

Tonight will possibly be the end of an era in Brooklyn Center, Mn . The mayor and the city council will vote too remove 14 officers from its police force. Normally there is 38 officers on staff here . I’ve lived here a big chunk of my life so far , and have witnessed the downward spiral of the city. With that …..We’re leaving in the spring sometime and taking my mom from Brooklyn Park with us. When the verdict is read , I’ll be ready for what happens next in this city . All my friends will be a reach away ……

• Sad 1

37 minutes ago, farmereddie said:

Tonight will possibly be the end of an era in Brooklyn Center, Mn . The mayor and the city council will vote too remove 14 officers from its police force. Normally there is 38 officers on staff here . I’ve lived here a big chunk of my life so far , and have witnessed the downward spiral of the city. With that …..We’re leaving in the spring sometime and taking my mom from Brooklyn Park with us. When the verdict is read , I’ll be ready for what happens next in this city . All my friends will be a reach away ……

I’m not saying it’s because of the doubling of white males in your city over the last few years that has made that place a complete disaster….

• Gold Member
55 minutes ago, ckf said:

Power just came back on here. It went out around 5am, just before I got a cup of coffee :wall:

That’s how it always happens right when you need it 😂 at least it wasn’t out to long. We never lost it surprisingly. Tons of branches all over the road this morning.

• Like 1

I am s weather geek. When windy here I check in on mt washington (nh).Ultimately highest speed was 122mph at exactly midnight. Here’s my screenshot just before that.

E55289F5-3490-43AF-BC44-12393EC14096.png

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, CFM said:

I am s weather geek. When windy here I check in on mt washington (nh).Ultimately highest speed was 122mph at exactly midnight. Here’s my screenshot just before that.

E55289F5-3490-43AF-BC44-12393EC14096.png

Crazy weather on top of the rock pile :bc:

Seems like JimmySnackd  has been silent here for a bit. Anyone knowm and if all okay ? Just checking in. Maybe i’ve missed recent posts.

Edited by CFM

1 hour ago, CFM said:

Seems like JimmySnackd  has been silent here for a bit. Anyone knowm and if all okay ? Just checking in. Maybe i’ve missed recent posts.

He was online earlier today. He is probably just stepping back and taking a break for a bit :dunno:

• Thanks 1